Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

leelee you there???

I read a post you wrote earlier and just had a couple questions for you.  Are you really feeling that good with the sub and nothing else? How many percs were you taking in a day? Do you have the aches down into your bones and fire in your joints? I'm just curious because I really want to quit but can't imagine surviving withdrawal. And I take 20-24 percs a day. Any info will help, thanks
Peete
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey Pete,

Sorry I had to get off the computer b/c my boyfriend wanted to use it. Now I have to get ready for work and I am late (as usual). I did not want you to think that I was ignoring you.

I'll post when I get home to work on this topic and answer a few of the questions you had asked, okay? But basically, yes, I feel great on suboxone. I e-mail with another girl on this site who has made an appt for suboxone for herself after I told her what it has been doing for me. I am excited for her b/c I know what percocets do and the hell that they cause and I can't wait for her to get better too.

So Pete, I will post after work around 5:00.

cu later
Helpful - 0
Hey Pete....

Ya know I do feel great on the suboxone.

I do have a question for you. In my earlier post titled "Suboxone and Weed" you had posted the same exact thing that you posted here. Now, I am not accusing you of anything, but it does make me uncomfortable. It is like you copied and pasted your last comment into this one. Maybe you just didn't feel like writing it all out again and that's fine. But it has made me uncomfortable. This forum has a lot of info on suboxone and there are quite a few of us taking it. If you do a "search" for suboxone it will all come up. Or you can google it. There are a lot of cool people here that collectively are a wealth of info and they can help you. It's probably nothing and I am not trying to be nasty, but I am a little creeped out. Chalk it up to cyber paranoia or plain old gut instict. Either way I am  Sorry if I have offended you -  it is not my intention.

leelee
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.