Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

thank you to all of you that tried to help me, especially fladdict

i dont think this is the place for me, but i woud like to say thank you for those that tried to help me.  Especially fladdict, she was the sweetest to me.
someone told me that i wasn't diffrent than anyone else and i relize thats true.  i was just trying to find someone that had walked in my shoes and could help me know what to expect.  but i had people telling me that i was almost over it when on day 3 the symtoms just started (diahreahh) and today is day 4 and i'm vomiting my insides up.  maybe because i feel so bad, i feel rejected.  i dont know.  but i dont want to waste anyone's time.  i have no friends that i could tell abot this and my family lives very manny miles away.  i live alone but i will try to tough it out.  i know its for the best.
my thanks to all of you and good luck.
Daytona
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey, you are doin' awesome daytona but lemme tell ya somethin'.  I never had the strength to get this far (day 10) if I didn't accidentally stumble on this site when I was on day 2.  These people are awesome!!!  I was up to at least 350mg of oxy a day.  I just feel anxious sometimes when I start thinking of a pill which is to be expected.  The reason why it took so long for you to feel symptoms is that the oxy 80mg are time released and it takes along time to get outta your system.  Get some Imodium it will take care of the diarrhea and actually make the withdrawals a little better as well.  You can do this.  I've taken those things before and they last like forever just one pill.  Please stay on and listen to everyone... they are goin' through everything you are.  God bless and take care, Lil.
Helpful - 0
I feel so alone too.... Like, everybody who i did have in my life, has no idea who I am really....  If you want to talk about anything please let me know.... I am on day 4-5 c/t, and besides the anxiety of facing all of the other problems, the bad w/d are pretty much gone.  I now feel so called "normal: again, but this feeling now is the one I would wake up to everyday, and pop the pills....
Let me know how you are feeling...
Helpful - 0
Hey sorry if I gave you hope that you would not get too worse.  W/D is different for everyone.  I'm sorry you are feeling worse now.  But just remember that if you don't have anyone to talk to about this we are here...even if people like me give you crappy advice.
Helpful - 0
i do have to say thank u for youre post to me.  you seem to understand what im going thru and why my w/d symptoms have been delayed.  Thank you.  I really felt if I didnt curse and say f me and im a screw up, etc., that no one would even want to help me.  but im not looking for sympathy, just help.
thank you so much,
Daytona
Helpful - 0
my dear, you do not have to apolgize for anything.  you were tyring to help and you were sweet.
thank you
Daytona
Helpful - 0
You are sooo welcome... remember we're all goin' through the same thing and it's sooo much easier when you have people to hold hands with, so to say, when you're goin' through this mess...  it's not like crack or coke, we didn't ask for this.  Mine started after my second was born and they sent me home with percs... been on and off since and been on for the last 3 years straight now.  But with the help of e1 we can do it... i just know it :) God bless you and I'm here for you Luvs ya, Lil.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.