Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

sosad, please read bottom post, i wrote something there for you...

Sosad u r great!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
I didn't post tonight because I wasn't feeling too good. I read your posts and hopefully things will get better. There are some of us like Bowhunter and so many others that have been here a long time. I was sitting on my hands while I read your posts so I wouldn't post BUT you spoke disrespectfully to Bowhunter. That's a big NO NO. I get defensive when my friends are attacked. Do you know any history on bowhunter or me or any of the wonderful supportive people that make this a decent forum??

Personally, I'm working on taking care of me. My support has come from this forum. I don't feel you have been here long enough to be giving out orders. Notice I didn't use any naughty words?? You have to grow up. I don't suppose you would apologize to bowhunter, huh?? He's a good man and there are so many people here who have helped me. I honestly did read all of your posts to make sure you were really being as childish as I thought.

Please don't attack any of my friends. If you don't mind, this forum is going to go on and do what we came here for....to kick our addictions.

Now, I'm going to order some Posh Puffs and ignore every single post you make......
Helpful - 0
This is the last time I will post. I have totally been run off by this bowhunter loser and this new person so to thell w/ this place.  Thanks a lot...for nothing.  I was venting you two (bowhunter and sic) are too thin-skinned to even read about someone else's problems  Ha!  Good riddance
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.