A
A
A
Close

Cut it out u guys... you're bringin' me down :(

:(
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I didnt start this...how do u think i feel, day 3 c/t and because I express my feeling/weak moments get told tha I am childish???!????  Its horrible!  So now, I will defend myself.  I was attacked.  Bowhunter said, have some cheese with your whine....than hurts...think of it from my point of view.  At least u went thru w/d's w/out being attacked,  by weak-mined low-life peole.
Helpful - 0
If your childish then I am to,  You are in withdrawls hon, its a hard time right now.  One of the hardest times you will ever go through.  If thats what you need to do is vent then vent the hell out of the board and if someone does not want to hear it, they can go to the next post,,, Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
Unfortunately, there is hurdles that you have to jump over in life.  Just ignore it and go on sweetie...  callllmmmmmm dowwwwwnnnnnnn and take a big breath.  The more upset you get the worse you're gonna feel.  You are doin' awesome... but they are goin' through the same thing and they are venting a different way.  Just let em' vent.  They are goin' through hell too.  I've been where u all are believe me.  I'm still very weak but I'm tryin' to stay positive.  You can too... God bless u sweetie Luvs ya, Lil.
Helpful - 0
Hey youre gonna be okay. Withdrawals arent fun, noone should attack you.Youll be fine..Believe in yourself
Helpful - 0
Hey, thanx.  I appreciated that.  Startin to get easier.  I tell ya any negotive thoughts, you start thinkin about a pill.  Everyone needs to stay positive and do something outside today.  But vent if you need to because it passes alot of time also lol... Take care Lil.
Helpful - 0
its okay Im only taking four Darvs a day I have to have a hip replacement and refuse vicodin I took those until two weeks ago and had mild w/d even with the darvs
Helpful - 0
Wow only 4 darvs a day... that's awesome!!!  You shouldn't have a huge problem but I'm sure you will go through some of this ****...  When I had darvs I would take 5 in the morning.... then 5 2 hours later... then 3 a couple of hours later,  and so on and so on... omg I was terrible.  You have alot of strength girlie!!!  I'm here for ya when you do finally go through it though :) God bless and take care Lil.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.