Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

SO SAD, WAIT JUST A MINUTE?????

I learned a really big lesson a couple weeks ago and that was here.  Not to let a person or people run your life.  I am one of a huge bunch that enjoy your post and I am here to support you.  Who cares if they dont like it.  What I said ealier, if you dont like the post then go to the next one.. You are going through a really hard time right now and we need you as much as you need this forum, dont let a few negative comments get you down.  So what, you need help.. OK, people like myself and others are here for you.  I am sorry I havent responded to many of your comments, but, I was trying to let someone else run my life too..  PLEASE STAY RIGHT HERE.  This forum is great and it is like a special family.. Post here as much as you want... You got my support.. Huggs and peace, Georgia
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you.  Why let someone who is bitter ruin my progresss.  Am I whiney???  Hell yeah!  I am going through hard core w/d.   Thank you for making me feel welcome again!
Helpful - 0
Go ahead honey, you have a child and a husband that need you clean and if your not a addict then its really hard to understand one,, We do so VENT.  I think your doing great, you sure the hell are doing better than me...I love your post, your not going anywhere if its up to most of the forum,. WE NEED YOU... Thank-you for staying,,, Huggs and Peace, Georgia
Helpful - 0
Hahaaaa... look how much time all that vented past. lol... it took you're mind off the clock.  That's why venting is very important if you have to do it.  It took your mind off of the clock.  I'm so proud of you two!!!!!!  Luvs ya... Lil.
Helpful - 0
I am so motivated now by these last post....I went and ate dinner, baked spaghetti!  I have some close friends coming over tonight and I am gonna get thru this...nobody can bring ME down!
Helpful - 0
YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!  You sound so much better than you did yesterday.  I told ya you would feel just a bit better today!!!  You go girlie!!! I"m so proud of you.  You can do this.  Now that you have some energy to get up and cook you can definitely get outside and sit in the sun.  But stay comfortable or you'll start thinkin' about crappy thoughts.  Find a comfy chair to sit in outside.  See, all that venting passed about 3 hours... woohooooooo... doesn't it feel great to think about something else for a change? lol... God bless u sweetie Luvs ya, Lil.
Helpful - 0
Yes!  And I will get better.  I have negative feelings but I dont' feel comfortable venting in full honesty after what sick and bow said.  I am still clean and nobody can take that away from me.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.