Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Don't worry Theida and all, this is my last post.

I know I am not welcome here and I apologized to Sosad for speaking my mind.  I wonder how many needy people you have run away from this forum so that you can protect you "special" ones.  It seems like it's a little clique.  I am suffering, I am fragile, I am alone and I am trying to give up my huge morphine habit.  I am miserable and I'm afraid it might have made me say things in a negative way.  I truly apologize.  
Sick to Death
I think my new name should be Sick and Dying because that's exactly how I feel.  Thank you all for your hospitality.  
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
you simply have no idea what u are talking about.  YOU are the one who came at me with a bad attitude...accept your own advice and take responsibility for your actions.
I don't wish this w/d hell on anyone and it sucks you had to take your frustration out on me.  Please stay....you and I shouldnt' communitcate for awhile, lets get real, but please stay...get the help u need.
Helpful - 0
Awww... sick? Pat yourself on the back... venting just made about 3 hours go by instead of sittin and not venting and lookin at the clock every 2 seconds.  You should be very proud of yourself.  So many people give in the next day...  Everyone goes through the hell just everyone vents differently.  It's ok... alot of people here are the reason I'm doin' so good.  I'm on day 10 and I can't believe how much better I feel.  When I was in your shoes, I was bitin' e1's head off at my house.  Vent away but try to vent toward the pills... get mad as hell at them.  That's how I got through it.  Say you're never gonna do those damn things again... They've ruined my life.  God bless u Lil.
Helpful - 0
Hey....we all need someone to talk to! Unfortunately it is the human condition that we all don't and won't get along! I had my share of disputes on this forum and I regret slinging b/s/unkind words at anyone. It really doesn't help any of us.  We all have done this (maybe not here but in our outside lives) from time to time. We are certainly far from perfect but we are all here for the same reason. We want ourselves or someone we love get into recovery and stay there. You really can get so much information and support here....You are just as special as anyone else here and so am I! We all deserve to get the help we need. Please don't take anything personally. You are in pain and your emotions are raw. I've been there and I know where you are coming from. Sosad is hurting too as are many others! Just agree to disagree and move on!  I am truly praying for you and I know how badly you want to get this demon out of your life!  Please hang in and stay strong ok?
Peace,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
I don't know you at all but when your done with your poor me pity party nobody here wants you leave.
Your addiction has your brain hostage this is a place to start so that one day a light may go on in that head of yours to figure out how to stop using and take hold of your life again.......
Helpful - 0
Thanks beach for mentioning the pity party.  How nice and hospitable.  I am on my 2nd day c/t from lots of morphine, and I'm afraid today was a pretty rough day.  I apologized to sosad and I left.  But you can tell by sosad's post, that she's not ready to make peace either.  I was not here to bash people.  I was looking for help.  For some reason in my depraved mind, I am so very sick right now, I spoke out on something I saw.  I do apologize.  But let me ask you, have you ever had a pity party for yourself?  Have you ever said anything unkind to anyone?  I looked back over lots and lots of posts and you have been unkind yourself.  None of us are perfect, even sosad.  Read all of her posts and see what you think.  I guess I'll go back to my pity party now.  In fact, I think I'll put your post in front of the toliet so I can look at it every 30 minutes or so.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.