Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

To: Sick to Death! Please read...

Hey, just wanted to say that I hope you are still around and reading this.  I, for one, along with the few others here who voiced support for you, wish you would stay here and hopefully get the help that you are needing now.  I understand a lot of what you were getting at in your earlier posts, I really do.  I think you were very brave to say what you did.  How are you doing with your withdrawal, are you having many symptoms?  If you do not feel welcome here anymore, please feel free to email me at ***@****.  I would really like to offer any help and encouragement that I can.

Love, Cindy
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This person is here to bash people.  Day 3 c/t.....I am not gonna use, but it is not fair or right or just for me to be attacked by a fellow addict.  Some respect is necesary.  I told sick to death I would LOVE to help someone thru this hell it gives me strengh...but to have someone come here and rip me is just WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! I could rip them right back but I have a better mind set.
Helpful - 0
..................on to better things ...everyone
Helpful - 0
I agree with you 100%. What sick said to you was wrong. But, she/he did apologize to you a few times...so maybe you and him/her can just move on and start over. If not, then just ignore each other for now. Either way, you are doing so good right now and I am really proud of you!

Pssssst! I dont know if my virgin ears can take anymore of the 'F' word, though...LOL
J/K    :)
Helpful - 0
Oh that was funny!  I think everyone missed my point.  But it's ok.  I apologized and that's all I can do.  Look at sosad's latest post and there's a perfect example of how childish she is.  Well I guess I'm childish too, because I said something in an unkind way.  I tried to apologize.  That's all I can do.
Sick
ct day 2 from morphine
Helpful - 0
  ;)  I think alot of people's nerves are just really on end right now, that's all.
      I just want everyone here to get clean, and feel better about themselves.

LOL yeah, I guess my 'virgin ears' comment was funny....I was trying to
      lighten the mood a little.  When I wrote that, my husband REALLY
      laughed out loud!!!!!!! I wonder if I should be insulted by that.....hmmm lol
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.