Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

sosad & everyone (part II)

You do seem to be a bit of a drama queen and feel sorry for yourself (or maybe my perceptions are wrong). My best friend is the same way and I love her to death, so I am not saying in any way that I dislike you or that you annoy me, because neither is true. But let's face it...you are going thru it right now, so are feeling sorry for yourself (so was I till I got on suboxone) and perhaps your life is ****** up right now due to pills (so is mine but I have taken the first step and am ready to face it and work on it).

When someone says something to me I don't like... I do stop to consider it, because it may be true, and recognizing it is the first step to making a positive change. If it is not true, I move on because I don't give a **** about anyone else's opinion. Notice I use many curse words as well b/c I have a potty mouth just like you. I have had one or two people take offense in my lifetime and I concede their point, but cleaning up my language never was a priority because I have so many other more ****** up faults to work on. LOL

Anyway...I am not trying to upset you. We have all had enough of that. I am just trying to talk reasonably to you and point out a few things that may help you in the future, especially when it comes to posting on an internet forum such as this.

peace

leelee
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
boy are u in the wrong room theres more commen sense in ur post then youll see in here in a month a forum on addiction open to all shouldnt have cliques i didnt sayregulars  regs are fine till they form a clique and if u got rid of the drama and crying posts in here thered be very little left
Helpful - 0
I don't know who you REALLY are, but I agree with what you said.
Helpful - 0
oh yea and dont worry about sosad  shes not leaving  thats a trend here once or twice a week someone says there laeving then everybody kisses there but and begs them not to leave i think the regs assign this to a member of there group each week
Helpful - 0
see thats wat i mean " i dont know who u REALLY are, ,, heres an idea y doesnt everyone quit posting ANY names ? that would make it a little harder to be clique  ish but it would eliminate ur job of goin back thru posts to    uhh whatever u do   kinda like the forum detective
Helpful - 0
I really appreciate what you said - thanx. I was trying to be helpful and for real and the response was to insult me. Oh well.

I think GrievingWidow may have been being sarcastic when she said "who you really are". Maybe she wasn't, but at least she is real, which I respect.

I can see that some people just want to cry 24/7 and play the victim so that people will give them attention. The **** is so ridiculous I am wondering if certain people (I won't mention names) are really addicts at all or if they are not the ones on here ******* with people to begin with.That is just my opinion and again, I have not mentioned names so there should be no drama. One thing I know is people stuck in the victim role will seek attention and sympathy from those who are going to give it them. Instead of feeding the junkie they might think about cutting off their supply if they truly want to help. I don't think I am leaving this forum b/c there are alot of people on here who have helped me. This forum led me to a medication that has given me my life back, but I am far from all better and still have many issues to work on. I could use the info and support. In the future I will skip over certain posts and so should you. There is good and bad in everything. Don't let the bad deter you from getting the support and help you need. Certain species leave the sickest among them alone as they threaten the security of the rest of the pack. Don't let anyone threaten your recovery or keep you from getting all the help you can.

Let's not discuss this anymore as we don't want to take away from the real reason this forum is here.

thanx for making me feel validated. I needed that sooooooo bad  (wink wink) LOL

cu around toomanypills
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.