Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

not coming back

Drama queen...try experssive, sorry your vocab is so limited...wont be back...wont write... iam welcome nowher... tears and miesry
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I agree with grievingwidow, I have followed your posts and must say that you have really showed your *** here after so many good people are trying to help you.  I know you are going thru hell right now but sicktodeath apologized a dozen times to you and in almost all of your posts you have referred back to someone being rude to you and keep whining and bringing it up when the best way to handle it is to be the bigger person and ignore it!  Now you are talking about how this site is worthless and telling bowhunter to take a pill?!  What if everyone told you to just go take a pill after everything your going through right now?  What kind of support is that?  Saying this site is worthless is like a slap in the face to all of those who have been there for you and supported you in your time of need.  Please understand that I'm not trying to be mean but after reading your latest posts, it really upsets me how you are acting,  like incouraging someone to take a pill and telling a new person "don't come here" and "you'll be run off " when they are having a difficult time as it is.  Please be strong sosad, I know you can beat this and you have come this far, but please think before you post.
Helpful - 0
I hope so that it won't be too bad tomorrow... I just hope its managable that I can get through it. I'm heading to bed. I'm tired as its midnight here. Good night, ya'll. :)
Helpful - 0
Aw, don't let that get you. I've read, but I just don't let it get me. I come here and read... I will post when I want to. Just stay, stay strong... don't leave.

Im 1 c/t now - I don't really feel bad yet? I mean there's no WD symptoms yet...? I guess those medications I took did help? I don't know. Maybe everyone is different, how their body reacts, etc. I take 1 pill of toradol every 8 hrs as directed with 1 flexeril, then I'd wait 1 hr later... take 1 xanax...I also take vitamins just take 2 x a day so I take 1 in morning and 1 at evening. So far I'm feeling OK, just little tired...not too bad. Just hang in there, be strong.
Helpful - 0
who cares, this site is worthless...ohhh..spelling lets all get caught up in that!
Helpful - 0
the only pills i take now are vitamins. wont let someone like you get me down. good luck to you in your recovery. it gets better the longer your clean. the bowhunter c/t 40days
Helpful - 0
A few days ago I was one of your biggest supporters but today I have seen a different side to you.  I know you are in hell right now but I have been where you are, and I did not treat people like you are.  I was in so much distress I did not have the energy to lash out at people, especially the very ones who were supporting me.  So what if a few people are critical of you, none of us are perfect, everyone has flaws.  You saying things like this forum is worthless, even after all the support you have gotten here?  That is just plain ungrateful.  Your post where you said "everyone hates me" sounds like something my 5-year-old granddaughter would say.  Maybe you just need to take a hot bath or a walk or something.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
calm down honey...it's ok...promise!

i can't tell you how many new a**holes ppl have ripped on me since i came here...i'm still here though (hehe)

sometimes we say and do things that not everybody agrees with...that is life.  you have been a friend to me and i appreciate what you have brought to the board here.  just try and put this behind you and move on...i know more than anything, your feelings are hurt...mine would be too.  and i, like you, would have probably lashed back too...and i have done that many times...and the only thing i accomplished was getting myself worked up...it did nothing to the other person.

three things i have learned on this forum is:
#1  most everyone's nerves are on end
#2  if you say something that maybe you shouldn't have said AND feel bad about it...say so...apologize
#3  accept an apology and move on

if you are serious about becomming clean and staying that way...don't leave.  the people here, for the most part, are caring and compassionate people.  they are hear to listen to you, give you advice, and help you in any way they can.

why don't you just get off the forum for a while tonight and regroup...get your head on straight...and come back tomorrow with a smile on your face (fingers)

huggs,
kim

Helpful - 0
I tried multiple times to apologize to you.  If you are implying that my vocabulary is limited, I know different.  And at least I can spell.  Hey maybe beachtowel will call you out for having a pity party like he did for me.  I am 2 days c/t off morphine and have realized I am not a nice person right now.  I am sorry for the way I said things to you.  That's all I can do.
Helpful - 0
Hey, I am glad you are doing okay so far.  If you can get through tomorrow with only mild symptoms, maybe that will be as bad as it will get.  Good Luck.
Helpful - 0
so sad addiction is hell. Just post to those who care
I care, my e mail is ***@**** if you want to e mail
Helpful - 0
EVERYONE cares about her.
Helpful - 0
I apologize if I made you feel bad. That was not my intention and I really can't see where I was mean in any way. I was trying to help you for future reference. I am a newcomer and LizzieLou..I am not an *******, but that's okay because I have been called worse. I will continue to post and hope that others have not been turned off by my earlier post. Grieving Widow...I am glad you can at least see the rational in my post. I would feel terrible if what I was trying to express came off the wrong way, but at least I know it's not me. I just feel that if people really want to help someone they would be real with them, not indulge them. I just can't see anyone getting better when they are drowning in self pity and hate themselves. Try to think more positive and think of ways to improve your situation. Getting clean is positive and you should be proud of yourself for taking that first step. You should be happy that you have decided not to take drugs anymore and now have an opportunity to change your life and make amends to those you have hurt, including yourself.

Well, I won't waste my limited vocabulary and my intelligence any more with this, as I can clearly see it is wasted.

ce la vie!  

leelee
Helpful - 0
My parents hate me, they treat me like I am 5...mst pppl on the forum are not helping....my b/f hates me so what is the point....I hope all of you who said hurtful words to me know how low you placed me. Bowhunter, day 40, huh?  Well, take a pill you may as well be at day 1 b/c your attitude sucks.  And anyone else who has been dissed, see where I come from.  When there is no strenghth and you come here and get told you are a screw up...you may just  say to hell w/ it
Helpful - 0
stop just read and post to the people you trust.....lets move on.You have come so far to let anyone spoil it. Just let them post what they want and ignore them. I start reading that **** and don't even finish it. I am here to get through the hard times as are you so lets do just that
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.