Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ENOUGH, I DON'T WANT TO READ ONE MORE WORD ABOUT YESTERDAY

I was here all day yesterday and sat in silence about the whole episode. It is a new day. Let's move on before it starts all over again.
Thank You,
Momma Gypsy
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
well said.  I'm in.   kindness matters!  Addiction sucks! and we need each other.  I am blessed you are on today, and good energy is OURS to have.  Let's stay focused on helping.

Peace~

Feeling like you can come here and pull your hair out is ok.  I'm ok with that, we are a family.  We can be here and LISTEN.  Glad you are here.
Helpful - 0
Good  to see you, I just had to say it I could see it starting to build and we need to be positive. I won't stay though another day like that. Anyway How are you ? I read you r doin taxes. you sound much better.
Helpful - 0
thanks for asking.  I am tapering, but not really.  I am stuck at 12a day and I know I will not have enough to continue this.  I don't know.  I am one of those ppl that is prolly frustrating to those really quitting ct and all.  I just get so confused and then I don't takle the hard stuff.  Getting the divorce finallized in the next month will be a big relief.  Maybe I can stop playing the blame game and own up to my addiction.  
TAXES being done is a big relief too:)

Have a great day momma!

Peace~
Helpful - 0
I will not say anything else but not because you "ordered" me to.  I was continually bashed yesterday even after I apologized multiple times for the harsh way I came across.
Like addictedtolortab says, it is a new day and I plan to concentrate on what I came here for:  getting off of this morphine that has taken control of my life.
This is my 3rd day c/t and I am very ill.
But I have made my peace.
Regards, Sick
Helpful - 0
I posted to you under your post to addictedtolortab that is my response to you.
Helpful - 0
This post was truly not intended for you. If you read other peoples posts you will see they were still posting about yesterday. I have been her a while and all I want is peace for everyone (including you), this has to end. I hope you read my post below. Take care & God Bless
Helpful - 0
I read your post below.  Thank you for your kindness.
And peace and love to you.  
Sick
Helpful - 0
I'm glad you read my post. I am a peace maker and I hate to see anyone suffering. Take Care and like I said, if you see me on the board and you need to chat grab me.
God Bless
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.