Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mis you here?

Hey sweetie taking a chance that you might be here. it's 7:35EDT. If your not I hope to see you later kiddo. Hope all is well. Love ya.
37 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hey girl, just checking in for a few.  Im cooking dinne #1 and just reading a little while Im doing it.  Wow, missed a lot, hu?  How r u feeling?
Helpful - 0
Hi seems like a lifetime. I'm doing better, how are you? when will you be coming back. I really miss you
Helpful - 0
your first dinner you must be doing better I cant wait to talk to you
Helpful - 0
VACAY ended today  :(.  Im glad to be back to the kids & hubby but I really thought Id come back refreshed and ready to go.  Sadly ,that's not really the case.  Im having a very anxious day.  A lot of emotion and anger.  Strange.  Im usually a very calm person, not so much today.  

Tell me about you - what are you taking and how is it working?
Helpful - 0
Yeah, as far as that goes, Im ok.  I have the get up and go, just want' to beat the hell  out of someone along the way.  Make sense????
Helpful - 0
I'm okay I have up and downs I'm takint subutex my brain still nt quite up to speed so bear w/me
Helpful - 0
that make totlal dense I almow killed my aunt told her she best not stop by for a while she makes me so angry cause she is really argumetitive I understand.
Helpful - 0
at least you can drive I still cant drive
Helpful - 0
it really sucks to not feel like myself .  I guess it will take me getting off this as well and then going through this in another way.  We'll see.  Sorry, just a little down now.  Im glad the meds are working.  I imagine it will just take a while to get used to, hu?
Helpful - 0
Im sorry that must not be a whole lot of fun.  Do you have ppl or a service come and get u when u have to go somewhere.
Helpful - 0
I know what you mean. I see the Doc tomorrow. I dont feel anything like myself. I;m easily irritated and likke I said my brain stil not funct. I wonder if it'ss the Sub.?? What do you think hows your brain/?
Helpful - 0
I have a service that we use for airport that I been using. Pricey but needed
Helpful - 0
Im glad you have something in place if you need it.  Brain functioning is pretty normal most of the time.  I do have freezes at times.  I really hope its not something that will continue for a long time.  Im usually able to think on my feet and stay with a conversation - now it takes a little  more of an effort
Helpful - 0
I need to go and put #2 down for night - night!!  Hopefully I'll be right back, she's a pistol so I never know.  But I know it wont be longer than 20 -30.  If you don't stick around, I'll email you when i get back in here.  talk to you in a min.  hun.

missy
Helpful - 0
I've never been the fastest typer, however trying to type and think right now is a little difficult. never had this prob. b4. like you I have freezes I'm worried that I have damaged my brain.
Helpful - 0
I keep my eye open 4 ya
Helpful - 0
i'll be here in about 10 if you can hold on.  sorry .  I thought she was down, but she's a tricker.   WHY NOW!!!!   just a sec....
Helpful - 0
I know you not here but it takes me time to type so you won' have to wait.
I'm really sorry that you came back from your mini vacay fellin so crappy. I know that you wanted this to be a positve experience and was supposed energize you. I wish I had some magic words of wisdom other than: I think that you are my hero, how you do all that you do feeling the way you feel, living with the stress that you are living with is unbelievable. You are one of the strongest, sweetest people I've ever talked to and you deserve the the very best. Keep strong baby, you WILL come out on top in the end. All fighters do and you are a fighter. So, don't give up, you can do this, I will be here for you till the end as will everyone on this board. I love you sweetie we can do this together.
Helpful - 0
ok, im
reading that and crying... what in the hell is wrong with me.,  
I swear I want to call Kasy Kasum and dedicate a song to Oxycontin.

I feel like Ive lost an incredible lover.  How RETARDED!!
Helpful - 0
hey babe are you coming back I'ts now 9pmEDT I'm not sure if you live in central or east if you're not back in ten min I'm going to go for  abuot 45min.
Helpful - 0
sorry, my brain is so fried I hit the button before I was done.  Thank you for everything you said.  It really helps to hear things like that b/c Im having a hard time believing it at times.  You know your one tough cookie yourself.  Think of all youve been through and still kicking.  (KICK THOSE LEGS)  see!!  hahahaha  

How is hubby doing and daughters?  WIll you see your daughters soon?
Helpful - 0
Sorry almost thout I lost you. I know I've been soo emotional T was on the phone w/me and was like what is going on.
Helpful - 0
I saw them just a couple of weeks b4 I started this. They both attend different colleges in the NE however had their springbreak  the same time
Helpful - 0
you are still waiting until you see him:?  Man, I don't think I could do that, I would need someone to lean on a little harder, ya know.  See how strong you are.  That is so unselfish of you to not make him worry while he is over there kicking ass for us.   AWESOME.  I only hope that if I was in that situation, I would do the same.  Hope - don't know.  do your daughters know?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.