Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
177003 tn?1266270355

IS ANYONE HERE THAT I KNOW??

I have had such a bad day and I finally managed to get on the PC and I can't find anyone I know, but I find some of the dumbest and obscene post by newbies or people changing names again.

I will open check mail and come back

Hugs......LS
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I feel like I sort of know you and I know you are friends with bowhunter and I adore him also.
I can't sleep; my darn legs are hurting so much.  And I'm in the depression boat with you.  Even my favorite show had me crying!!!
So what are you up to tonight?
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Hey I'm here also not sleeping of course!
Helpful - 0
I don't know where she went.
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Yeah! I get the same feeling. Something strange is happening to this site. It seems that it is degenerating into cat and dog fights. Why is it that people have to take exception to various posts that is not to their liking? If anyone has a dislike to someone else's post, why not just ignore it, instead of stirring up bad feelings? Too many problems are happening because someone has to make a derogatory statement about someone else's post. If the person has a legitimate issue and is reaching out for answers, what is wrong with responding in a civilized manner? We all have our faults and none of us are so perfect that we can readily put down another. If you are here to debate any issue you dislike. I suggest you find another site where your putdowns are appreciate. That is if you can find one. Anyone who is in pain or anxious about one thing or another does not need the extra load that negative comments can bring. So if you just can't leave it alone, just leave.
Helpful - 0
It's because we are all addicts and we're really screwed up. We are often incapable of being civilized. I think that's ok sometimes if it helps someone's recovery. Goodnight all!
Helpful - 0
ur rite im gonna try and not offend or be offended sarcasm mite slip in sometimes but it ll be the laughing with u kind , not the laughing at u ( not u personaly lol )
Helpful - 0
I dont think she was trying to stir the pot at all as just defending herself.  I really like Lady and she has always been kind to me and others.  I dont think its right for people to come on new or not and bash others because they are in withdrawl and all she was doing is defending bowhunter, and I like him as much as she does.  I can see how she got hurt by your post.
Lady, I am going to give you the same advice you gave me a couple weeks ago that was excellent.  "Dont let anyone run your life."  This is your forum as much as it is anyone elses.  What a night I picked to not be here for you,, You have many friends that just were doing other things at the wrong time....
Lady, you have picked me up when I been down.  Who cares what someone says, You are liked by many people, please dont let a comment run you off.  I need you as much as we all do.. We are in this together,, Huggs and Peace, I expect to see you here tomorrow,, G
Helpful - 0
Im a newbie here but can assure you I wont be causing any problems. Ive seen it so many times on other boards (mainly AOL) time and time again. Ive learned to just ignore it and get down to business. I am here because I want to get help, advice and support, and to make a friend or two would be nice. I also want to try and help others that need support and advice. Its a two-way street.
Helpful - 0
52704 tn?1387020797
Hey there!  I've been making a real effort to limit my dumb and/or obscene posts lately - although I did have a couple of double-posts and even a quad-post this weekend when it seemed as if the board was locked up.

I'm wondering if I'll be in peril tomorrow, as it will be Clean and Sober Day 666.
Helpful - 0
Hello Lady,

I am still here. Had a few days off to try and get my head in the right space.
How are you going? I hope you are well and doing fine. It is day 34 for me and I am slowly seeing the light.  Take care and I will come back as often as I can.

xxx
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.