Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Starting all over!!

Ok, I'm such a dumbass!!  Believe me it wasn't worth it.  That's the way the pills make me feel now though.  They make me feel like I can't live without them sometimes and I gave in a little while ago and believe me it wasn't worth it.  Ya'll have alot of willpower for gettin' this far.  Instead of day 13, I start over tomorrow and hopefully I can remember it wasn't worth it.  Day 1 tomorrow!!!  Ugh I'm so pissed at myself.  Beachtowel?  I really need a box of those posh puffs right now lol.  Everyone have a great day, I'll be here on and off if anyone needs me.  Luvs ya'll Lil.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I really admire your honesty! Just keep trying.
Helpful - 0
Thank you... damn I can't even stop cryin'.  I feel so guilty... ****!!  I need to  get away from the puter
Helpful - 0
oh darlin, that's okay. remember what you told me yesterday? get right back on it. You can inspire me today in this way by doing just that in case i have a set-back down the road, okay?

also love, try your best avoid assigning meaning to thoughts like "I'm a dumbass"....and especially to any thoughts that might come up that tell you, "Okay, now that I've had a slip, let's make it a big one". cuz it aint worth it, right? You'll be faced with the horrific w/d you already faced over a week ago and you don't want to do that all over. IF, that is, You are lucky enough to get the chance--you know how tricky his addiction thing can be! do what you can (right now) to close any "loopholes" that will make it possible for you to continue.

We're here for you. what do you need my friend? I think you're fantastic, and b/c of your ongoing, unrelenting, reliable posting, you've probably helped save several lives in these past two weeks. not a lot of people can boast about that unless they work in an emergency room-lol!

be kind to yourself today. no one can take away your 13 days of accomplishment, and if you get right back on the horse, Right Now, the worst you might feel is just a bit of regret. and that's it.

Warmest Regards,

Athena
Helpful - 0
OMG thank you so much for your post.  I needed that big time.  I feel awful and ashamed.  We can do this together.  I'm starting again all over but at least with just the 2 pills I won't get the icky withdrawals just the mental ones which seems to be almost as bad but not.  Thank the lord.  You are awesome thank you!!! I hope you have a wonderful day, and take care sweetie Luvs Lil.
Helpful - 0
No reason to feel any guilt. I have heard that guilt is a wasted emotion or something like that.

Let it go and go on. You are not a bad person for slipping. You are human. We all make mistakes.

Go have some ice cream or something cool. yum- chocolate ice cream with hot fudge. That always makes me feel better:)
Helpful - 0
thank you... I feel a little better now.  I appreciate it.  Have a good nite and take care... Lil.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.