Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Angel47, please stop

YOU ARE WRONG!!! You do not know for a fact, because it is not true!!  This is last damn time I am saying it...my name is julie/sosad, I have never used two id's I have been posting here for a month and you are WRONG and nasty and mean and cruel.  If you don't like it or believe it then don't post under my posts.
Just stop.  You don't know for a fact, honey, this time you are dead wrong.  At least I know I am right!  Jeez...
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
honey don't waste what little energy you have on that stuff.
Helpful - 0
We all know it's not true so don't worry about it sweetie... just let it go.  Like I said before, people take there withdrawals different ways.  This is obviously a way she makes her time go by... as well as we all have our own ways.  Just ignore it.  Have a good nite sweetie, Luvs ya, Lil.
Helpful - 0
yeah....who cares what she thinks....we know the truth and that's all that matters.
to be honest....I already believe angel is the one using 2 names..but I really don't care that much about it to point it out, just pay attention and you'll see it for yourself.
enough said on that! :)
How's your day going, anyway?

jen
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.