Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Long Day! Any Idol Fans?

Just got home from work and boy was it a long day!!  I am not going to do much of anything except veg on the couch tonite and watch AMerican Idol!!  I am so Addicted!!
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I used to be a big fan, but can't get into it this year. No one I really like.  who do you like on the show?
Helpful - 0
do you think there a conspirecy to wreck the show by voting for the worst contestant.  ?  thats what they were saying on intertainment tonight.
Helpful - 0
I really like Lakisha.  I think she deserves it but for the most part...the show is so fake.  None of them are anything great.  But its a fun show to watch.  I like Blake too.  He has the different sort of edge to him.  What is the deal with Sanjaya?
Helpful - 0
who knows what goes on it a wacky world TV land.  I'm addicted to my tv  and now its all fuzzy what a drag its a good thing we have 3 tvs  Have a nice relaxing night.
Helpful - 0
funny, i thought you meant billy idol. shows how out of the loop i am. i actually am (shamefully) addicted to america's next top model--which is hilarious if you knew me and my interests which are so, so far from fashion and modeling. it keep me laughing, though, and addicted to something better than pills!
Helpful - 0
Love the show but heard that Howard Stern and all his little followers are trying to sabotage it. Simon said that he will never come back if that is true.
Helpful - 0
Really?  Never heard that about Howard Stern.  I guess I can believe it though.
Helpful - 0
Hey...being addicted to Idol is better than the drugs! LOL  What is up with Sanjaya (sp?)  His hair looked really ridiculous!  I am watching out of pure curiosity tonight. How many people are left?  I watched faithfully last year with my daughter but she doesn't even like it this year (Of course she LOVES Sanjaya....she's 13!!!!What else would you expect!LOL
Peace and enjoy!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
I love idol but my hubby doesn't.
I heard that too about the voting for the worst one. That will be a real bummer if it goes off the air because of it.

I like Jordan but there are a couple other girls that are really good. I don't think they have the talent as in previous years though.

I still am glued to the TV when it's on!
Helpful - 0
  Sanjaya should have been sent home a long, long time ago but I guess all the teenage girls keep voting him on.  It's a shame that they voted stephanie off she could sing.  Sanjaya is making it were people with talent are being sent home all because teenage america thinks he's cute.  My fave is Melinda.
Helpful - 0
I love Idol and I hate Sanjaya.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.