Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sosad, the virgin ears joke wasn't directed at you

It was a joke Jenny07 made to me.  She was trying to be funny, but she definitely doesn't have virgin ears because she's a bartender.  Hey, I feel so bad coming off this morphine but it still made me laugh out loud.
Sick
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
And one more thing, I NEVER called you Sara in a post.  I haven't even made many posts to you.  You must be confusing me with someone else and it hurts.  But go ahead and get your jollies, just don't include me.  Because you are really dead wrong.  I and Sick to Death and that's all I've ever been.
Helpful - 0
I am Sick to Death and no one else.  Why in the world are suddenly telling me I'm all these different people?  I didn't even post on this board until a few days ago , and yes it was rough but sosad and I got to speaking again.
You may think you have everything figured out, but don't include me.  You were upset when someone claimed you and sosad were the same.  Well I am upset that you would blame so many bad personalities on me.  I am Sick to Death, real name Jeanette, and I live in Live Oak, Florida, phone 386-362-5878.  You can be upset if you wish, but I am only one person, a person struggling with morphine withdrawal and no one else.
Sick to Death
Helpful - 0
By the way, sick, you would have gotten away with it if you didnt refer to me being sara under your angel47 s/n.....
Those posts under my old s/n sara were removed by medhelp a long time ago honey.
Nice try, though. Well, you did once tell me you knew I was a smart one when I busted you under your 'bresino13' s/n....remember? You forgot to log out of it and log back into 'mygiveadamnsbusted' before you posted to becky?
Sure you remember.
For some reason, when I think of you and your zillion different s/n and personalities....the movie 'sybil' comes to mind.....

I'm out of here. Also...I deleted you off of my myspace friends...so please don't try and friend request me under a different name cuz unlike most of the people here, I had you all pegged from the beginning so trying to friend request me like you constantly do to becky won't work.

Get some therapy, madison.....really.
Helpful - 0
Oh, I would love to know.  Can you tell me?
Sick
Helpful - 0
sure sick....its you.

bye sybil!

Helpful - 0
OHHHH I know exactly who she is..you can count on that....

nite!
Helpful - 0
Who is that Angel person anyway?  I don't think she has a clue what she's talking about.  Don't let it get to you (easier said than done, I know)
I'm going to bed.
Night, Sick
Helpful - 0
lol glad I could be of humor assistance! :)
I just got home from work and find out that (LOL) me and sosad are the same person...lol....
SO I guess when I left her my email address the other day, I was leaving it for myself....lol
angel is derranged.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.