Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I see people have taken the PEACE and EASE to heart - NOT!

I am sorry - but this is just too much!  I am done with the drama - stop attacking each other already!  It is so weird - as an "outsider" who had not been scoping this forum out too long, it is really confusing to see you guys give such nice, encouraging word to each other in one post, and then two seconds later you are eating each other's faces off!

I for one, have enough stress, drama and turmoil in my life - WE ALL DO, or we would not be so miserable and on drugs/alcohol/etc!!!  CAN'T EVERYBODY SEE THAT?

So long for now - this is too much bickering!  
Ciao!

I REALLY hope and pray for the best for each and every one of you - PLEASE!  Try to remember the GOLDEN RULE, which is pretty much universal to all religions and cultures - "treat others as you would like to be treated."

May you all find that much needed PEACE, EASE and comfort to be strong and succeed!!   :)
BYE!!!!!!!!!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
just ingnore it its everywhere in this world. doesn't bother me  someone attcked me once I didn't care I don't even know who he is and don't care quite frankly I focus on the good stuff and there more of that here, focus on the good not the bad.
Helpful - 0
No problem, I'm not worried about it.
Helpful - 0
I am sorry you didint find what you are looking for...All of this is sad Im sorry to report..

Not everyone here is like that...a.lot of people come here and give support and dont feed it..I havelearned to look for their names..and peep on the new ones to see if its a hand for help...or just plain ole bullshit...

Its sad but its something I find that works.......at least for now..it is frustrating I have touched ont his issue so much that i give up talking

all I can do now is put out my hand and see if anyone takes it..and just be here for me.....Hang in there..I really do hope you find what your looking for...
Helpful - 0
is there more fighting again?  
The golden rule... it's a good idea, but I tend to slip into what I like to call the tainted golden rule... do unto others as they do unto you.
But that never turns out well.
I know every one is going through their own hell right now, and it ain't easy to be calm and collected during this time.  But attacking eachother is going to make you and others feel worse.  When I say you I mean anyone.  I don't know what's been going on today, I've been taking a break from the site since the other day.  
Everyone needs to try their best to chill.
If you can't right now, get off the internet, go take a hot shower or bath, or run down the street as fast as you can...
Do something that might help your body release some energy so that you can help flush this negativity out of your system.
I've got love for all of you...yes even you sicktodeath.  I'm sorry if I caused anyone distress the other day.  And I don't want to cause any more so I'm not going to say any more about any of this.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.