Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bowfinger, are you off to work?

It's 6:24 EST here and I guess you've already left for work.  Check the board tonight, ok?
Have a good day!
Yoda
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am still looking for that post from wifeofxaddict.  Did they take it off??  It is frustrating me because I cant find it.  I had to get off the comp early last night to spend time with my family, we all watch animal planet before the kids go to bed and when I got on here today, I am still looking.  Sorry to post under your post to Bowhunter, but, I didnt want to start an new post just for this,,, I will keep looking... Huggs,G
Helpful - 0
Hey, it won the award for most posts last night.  Look for the one with 27 posts.
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Please do me a favor (by the way I think your IM post should get an award for the most posts last night - 27 I think).  Anyway, would you let our fellow posters know that I was not the only one you were IMing?  I caught a lot of **** last night.  And it really upset me; just what I needed on top of the depression.  I didn't sleep a wink last night.  Not one wink.  And I really don't need that kind of ****, or should we call it drama?
Thanks,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
No wonder you were so steamed.  Some people do get way to much into other peoples business.  It seems like lately we have many people just jumping in to make trouble.  I would not give it one more thought.  It was ovbiously put there to ruffle your feathers.  Dont let it, I do like the way you posted back though, it was a good laugh for me, I like when a person gets put in there place when need be, lol.. Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
Addicted, you're a trip.  lol
Signed, The Depressed Yoda
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.