Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Marce

I just wanted to let you know how much I have appreciated all your support. You gave me many smiles with your wonderful sense of humor. I am going to be reading from now on and not posting. Unfortunately, my name was dragged into some drama here. Please keep up all the good work you have accomplished. I am on day 5 today and feeling a tiny bit better. I hope you have a amazing rest of the year. :0)

Kind thoughts going your way always.

God Bless,
Mariyah
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Day 5 is great!!!  I am on day 6 and can say it is considerably better than day 5 so hang in there it keeps getting better and better but you sound like you are doing fine.
I understand if you don't want to post anymore but I wanted to say hi.
Helpful - 0
Thanks and I am just a wee bit behind you. I am just going to take a bit of a break for now. Keep up the good work!!!
Helpful - 0
Hey girl...

Email me if you need anythign alright!! i hope your doing alright...dispite the drama...I dont really want to know, I just want you to nkow that if you ever need me...Im here for you!! I cant stand drama......lol...so your somewhat safe..unless having to hear all my other craziness lol

Anyways girl...hang in there and email me if you need anything

charity_wasse_feir***@****

Its all good to take a break..and sometimes it is very much needed...
Helpful - 0
I feel the same way sweetie... I was just thinkin if anyone wants to messenger or email me my address is laffy_taffy_lil_rabby.  Luvs to you and thinkin of you always, Lil.
Helpful - 0
It's day 5 for me too from the morphine.  And I also know the drama you are referring to.  Don't worry honey, it will be alright.  Maybe that terribly confused person won't come back or if she does, it will be for the right reason.  You have a very kind heart and I would hate for you to leave.
Best regards, Sick
Helpful - 0
Thanks so much for the kind words. Keep on fighting and you will reach your goal. :0)  

Always,
Mariyah
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.