Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mariyah2

Hey.....glad you are still hanging in there! I know sometimes we may feel we need a break from the forum but I hope you will keep reading and will post again. You have a lot of positive energy that you bring here and I think we would all agree we could use a lot more of that and stay away from the drama that has become so counterproductive!  You are doing a great job staying clean. It has been an inspiration to see that you wanted this, you planned it and now you are doing this and staying on schedule Mariyah...you are on your way to a drug free life!  Please keep posting and know that we are here for you!  We need to hear about more successes so that people that are at their breaking point see that it can be done!!
Peace and keep in touch!
Marcie
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You are such a sweetheart and wish I could just give you a hug.(((((Marce)))) :0) Thanks for the kind post and all your support. It is a hard row to hoe, isn't it. I never want to be in this predicament again. I am very nervous about going to the neurosurgeon tomorrow and trying to keep positive thoughts. It is a miserable day in Massachusetts, raining, sleet and raw. I wish I was someplace warm :0). Keep smiling sister and I will post now and then.

Warm thoughts coming your way,
Mariyah
Helpful - 0
Hi girls hope all is well. I am in Rhode Island and let me tell you this cold is killing me in wd;s. Freakin sleeting and snowing I can't take it anymore. It's April for gods sake. But besides that I am almost through day 1 after a 2 week taper but it's not as bad as the stomach bug I had for the last couple of days. Runny nose sweats goosebumps and sluggishness but still functioning. I hope you are having a good day.
Helpful - 0
I am happy that you are feeling better.! It is miserable today!!! I understand we might be getting snow tonight or tomorrow. I think in a little bit I am going to make some cocoa with Bailey's and whipped cream,,,,good excuse for it. :0)Keep warm and toasty.  
Always,
Mariyah
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.