Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

doing ok for day 1

Although I am freezing because it is 30 degrees here. I did however take the cap off the top of the bottle once today and start to slide a perc into my hand (not my doc ) but thought it would help, and then talked myself out of it. My mom called today (not knowing I'm an addict) and told me she has a whole script for me because she can't take them. OH MY GOD. am I strong enough for this. I can already tell I won't be sleeping tonight because my skin is on fire and my legs are jumpy.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Strong isn't quite the word to describe you!  You are amazing!  Seriously, just don't do it.  Norco told me earlier in the post about my ex dealer calling and said the pills will always be there and so will the docs that will prescribe them.  The temptation will always be there.  You have to be the one in charge of you, not the pills.  Way easier said than done, I know.  
I have full faith in you and will always support you no matter what.
Helpful - 0
Thank you sweetie that means alot
Helpful - 0
omg girl... you are way stronger than me.  If you can do that, then you can accomplish anything.  You have alot of balls so to speak lol.  You are such an inspiration!!  I'm so proud of you.  Keep it up girlie, I know you can do it.  God bless you and have a restful nite.  Take care, Lil.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.