Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
177003 tn?1266270355

manonfire and everyone

I don't see many new posts, but I didn't see any fighting either. I only read a few but they seemed like honest people getting support and giving it.

I'm late getting here tonight. The depression is trying to pull me under. I go to the dr. tomorrow and I'm darn glad I do.

manonfire...I'm gonna do what we talked about last night if I can stay on that long and I will push myself. If the 25mcg patch doesn't help at all after a while will you go up just one mcg?? I am so worried about you.
Hugs to all............LS
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
Good to see you tonight.. doesnt seem to be very many people around unless they are "lurking"...
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hey connie...good to see ya on.  i don't know about you...but i'm about damned tired of you feeling bad (hehe)...i'm ready for you to feel better!!!!

my day today was oh so depressing...reality check!  i think that in some ways i'm just in shock...i want this virus to go away and leave my baby alone.  i'm so freaking tired of crying and feeling so helpless.

i wish i could find a decent forum to vent on about all of this...i think it would help.

take care of yourself and let me hear from you...don't be a stranger...is your AOL back up yet?

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
So glad you responded. What if a alien space ship cam down and abducted everyone and we weren't good enough to go?? lol Yeah, maybe some are lurking. How have you been?? I go to the dr. tomorrow and I'm concerned about my depression. I have been on an antidepressant for years but maybe it needs upped a little.

I'll be around here reading. Take Care,,,,hugs...LS
Helpful - 0
hey there, you know you can vent on here, even if it is kinda off topic.  You have to do whatever you can!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I feel like I need to switch back to my old SSRI... I switched awhile back to improve my sleep but the old one worked way better for me.. Now I am on Trazodone.. it just ok.. I liked Lexapro. think I am gonna go back after I get off these darn pills for good.. I have been anxious and depressed and stressed out lately.. I felt better on the old one..
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear you're not doing so well. Is there any news I haven't heard about concerning Christan?? I know you would like to find out you were sleeping and the whole thing was a nightmare. Then you could wake up and everything would be fine.

I really hate this depression. I don't think it would be as bad if I hadn't had chemical depression for many years already.

NOW young lady....you take care and I will pray things will get better for you.
Big Hugs.......LS
not sure about aol yet. just got on, but I'm going to check now.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
thanks hun...but it would just be nice to be able to talk to someone going through what i am:(
i can't even find any local support groups...but...i'll just keep searching until i do

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
no new news...just had major labs done today to see where he stands.

about you now...i'm worried about your depression!  have you changed meds in the last few years?  sometimes you build up a tolerance and need to try something new.  don't let things go too far...take care of it, ok?

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
don't they have a forum on this site?  I know lots of the other forums here are really slow though.  Thats a shame you can't find local support groups.  Communities need to get back together again.  Now a days it seems every one just does their own thing and the hell with anyone else in their area.  I don't even think the word community has much meaning to it anymore.  
I'm not going through what you are, but if you ever need someone to talk to you can always call on me.
Helpful - 0
sorry, i didn't mean to hijack your post here...
I hope your mood gets better.  My b/f's being pulled down by depression real bad too, and naturally that kinda pulls me down too cause he's such a big part of me.
Some one suggested a couple of books the other day.  I checked the one out of my libabry.. The Mood Cure (can't remember the author, and left it in the car).  I was reading through it and it seems like it might be real helpful.  I just hope I can get my b/f to read it and maybe take some of it's advice.
All I can say is try to eat lots of whole foods... like raw fruits & veggies, whole grains... so on.  Get in the sun as much as you can... unless you, like me live in NY where it's SNOWING!!! (talk about depressing)
I hope you get feeling better soon!
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
there are two forums...both of which suck!  hardly anyone post on one and the other is ridiculous...filled with mostly gay men (not bashing folks...stating a fact)  i'll keep looking.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.