Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

This Sucks!

I am starting to taper from Percocet today. I am shaking, tired and sweating. My boyfriend and I just got back together after 5 months apart and he has no idea of the hell I am been thru with the damn pills. Any suggestions or ideas on how to hide my symptoms please let me know.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
As of right now, my girlfriend is taking percocet(180 per month). I suggest to you, that you let your boyfriend know exactly what is going on with you. If he is any kind of man, he will understand and he will be there for you no matter what the secumstance. Tell him how you feel. I know what he is going thru and I would want the truth.
Helpful - 0
You do what you think is right... the flu excuse is awesome lol.  I'm really proud of you for starting the process of it.  You are doing great.  I'm here for ya if ya need me.  I'll be here on and off.  Take care and god bless, Lil.
Helpful - 0
yeah i thought about that but i hate to tell him i am sick just after getting back together, lol. how are you doing today?
Helpful - 0
FLU!!!!!  I know, I asked my ex out on a date tonight...we are going on sat and this is all I can focus on and I can't tell him but I can't seem to talk about anything else.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.