Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

sickening

I read below that people only are craving high fat stuff!  Me too!  Maybe it helps our brains regenerate or something.  I tried to eat a lowfat turkey sand the other day and couldn't take more than 5 bites even though I was starving b/c it tasted like cardboard.
So it isn't just me...
Oh, btw, I will only write postive things from now on...my parents have been ambushing me constantly (going thru my stuff, checking my phone, wont let me out of their site, etc Oh it gets worse, I just can post it b/c they will read) so sorry, can't speak my true feelings.
My mom called my best friend today and now she won't talk to me I have never been more alone in my life.  I have NOBODY to talk to.  They probably think I will try to get drugs at na meetings and just told me (after looking over my shouler) that I should get away from this chat room.
Sickening
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sweetie - you have friends here and I feel for you.  I don't know what I would do if I had this addiction while my parents were alive.  They would have done the same thing.

Will they check all your email?  If not, I will give you my email on instant messenger or something.  That way you will always have a friend close.

If your parents are reading this, I am being totally honest mom and dad, sosad is doing fantastic and she gives me strength and peace.
Helpful - 0
Yes, you are a true inspiration sosad.  You give so many people here hope.  I'm so proud of you and everything that you've accomplished!!  You tell your parents that if it wasn't for you coming to this forum that so many people would've already been set back so far without you and everything that you've said and done.  I'm truly proud of you and I'll be thinkin of you tonight.  I have to go for the nite but I want you to know that I'm still with you wholeheartedly.  I'll post as soon as I get on in the morning.  I hope you have a wonderful nite sweetie and you are in my prayers.  Luvs ya, Lil.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.