Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Wow 2 days c/t and the w/d's are kicking in....Yeah...

I just had to post and let you know I am staying strong...I went out to the gas station to get some candy...I had a sugar craving...I am having a little sweats and going to the bathroom...

But, I am o.k. and that is what matters...I can't wait for day 3...I know this can  only get better...I do feel my brain getting clearer and that helps...I just need to keep on trucking...

I wish I could find my tivo remote...I need to clean my house...lol....Anyways, everyone take care and I will post again soon...This board is helping a lot...I don't want to let you guys down...Or me... :)
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You could never let any of us down.  We're all goin' through the same thing.  I'm so glad I found this site.  That's the good thing about this place is no one judges you.  I'm so proud of you!!!  You are doing so good!!  But no matter, always remember we're all here for you and we're all in this together.  You have a wonderful nite, take care and god bless u, Lil. :)
Helpful - 0
STAY STONG IF U CAN GET IN TO A DETOX
Helpful - 0
I was wondering how you were doing - I am so proud of you!  You are doing great and can you come over and clean my house LOL.  I am starting day 1 all over tomorrow but have found strength in this forum.  You have a great night and stay strong :)  Remember - you will not let anyone down, we are all going through the same thing.
Helpful - 0
199013 tn?1207065616
Aint Tivo awesome!!

Keep it up and keep strong!
Helpful - 0
only gets better...you're done with the worst!
Helpful - 0
It sounds like you and I are going through the same symptoms on day 2
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.