Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

hey yoda

yoda dont give up.im sorry if you feel like i turned my back on you,ill chat with you but i have to do it in the forum.me and wife dont want you be upset or depressed.i know your alone and i always said you cant do this alone and thats why i chatted with you through instead messaging. i just didnt know it was gonna turn out this way[hell i was ready to end my marriage over this cause wifedidnt trust me]i wasnt looking for another woman in my life just to help you with your recovery.if im the reason for your depression im truly sorry for that.but i will also never turn my back on anyone in the forum.me and wife still argue about that but what can i say i have friends in this forum and yoda i consider you a friend.we dont want you to give up youve come this far and you have to be close to 40 days clean cause you were right behind me so dont give up on yourself you can finish what you started like i said i will help you through this as will everyone else in here.and my wife did thank you for respecting our wishs if you read back.but if not ill do it now thank you for respecting our wishes about iming but also you can always shout at me in here and ill get back to you.          the bowhunter
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It's not about thanking me for respecting you and your wife's wishes.  That alone makes me sound terrible, like I was IM'ing you all the time and I wasn't.  You have to take some responsibility for your actions too, and it hurts me because I really sucked it up to placate your wife.  And I really do wish the best for you and her and I don't want to cause trouble in anyway.  I am just having a very, very hard time right now and when you feel that no one cares, you just want to give up.  Don't worry about me bow; I know you have your own problems to work on.
I'm glad you are doing well.
Yoda
Helpful - 0
i know i im you to and so does my wife and i will admit that.i never once denied iming you.and she knows everthing was innocent between us.but lets get past that its all about recovery.i know that ill help you through paws if you want it i never went through depression im not that kind of guy theres to much to see and do to let your self get depressed, i also know your alone and thats tuff to do when you cant talk about whats bothering you to someone,thats why all this drama bothered me i didnt want you to have a set back and like i said i considered you a friend and i never turned my back on friends[even been in fist fights over friends.
Helpful - 0
Thank you for the kind words.  I really needed to hear that.
But we'll see what the day brings.  I hope it's a new day for me, full of promise and sunshine.
Peace,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
you got it going on now girl.that post made you sound better,its an everyday thing recovery one step at a time.i know your in pain and i said if your hurting theres nothing wrong with taking your meds.i just abused mine.just look out the window at the world outside its a big world with so much to and see thats what keeps me going if you start feeling depressed get out side who cares if its cold or hot ,rainy or sunny.god made this world for us to enjoy.i dont know any thing about depression all i know is you cant let things get you down cause theres so much out there to enjoy.just think how lucky your are your kids are doing good your drug free and you do have people that do worry about you.you may not realize that but you have lots of friends in this forum
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.