Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Yoda - How are you doing?

I was thinking about you last night and I hope all is well :) I started laundry to take my mind off of things (not like laundry is fun LOL).

Oh - in your other post you wrote that you didn't get credit or a thank you - I would like to personally thank you.  A thank you  means so much and people don't understand that.  It sucks not getting credit, but you deserve the best.

You give everyone on this board such great advice and encouragement and I know for myself, your future posts will help me and many others.

You have a great day!!!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Not great, but trying.  I'm going to make a post in a little while so be sure to read it.  Thank you so, so much for your support.  It makes all the difference in the world.
Yoda
Helpful - 0
I was wondering if you got to color your hair?  lol
Did you read my post above?  And I forgot to say thank you to you for saying thank you to me.  You can't imagine what good that did for me.
How's the laundry going?  I have to do that too.  I don't have school today because it's Good Friday.
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
I did color my hair today and finished the laundry - I hate doing it since I have to walk down a flight of stairs - UGH!  Went food shopping, post office and dry cleaner as well.  I have to keep busy busy busy so I can take my mind off of things :) First day for me and I am sure by day 3 I will be too tired to do anything.   I will just hang out here instead - this forum is my savior.

Glad you are doing better and thank you so much for your kind words - you are the best!
Helpful - 0
Hi dear, just checking in to say hi and see how you're doing?  My day was much better.  You hang in there, ok?  And if you need help or support, please be sure to let someone know.  It makes a difference.  I'll be gone for the weekend but I'll check with you when I get back.  Take care of yourself.
YOU CAN DO IT!
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.