Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mariyah

Hi!
I think you are just a day behind me and I am wondering how you feel?  I am on day 8...we may be on the same day.  PAWS is murdering my short term memory.  Anyway, I agree.  Getting past day 4, you can function fairly well physically but mentally?!? Not a chance.  At least not for me!  Also still have diarrhea and hot flashes and night sweats where I am soaked and have to change clothes.  Mentally, I feel...well, sick.  I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel, mainly b/c my life is such a mess and I am dealing with all these old feelings that the pills totally supressed.
Anyway, just wondering about you...
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am on day 6 and yukkkkkkkkk. It is really hard and I have the same symptoms as you do. I am trying to keep busy, but the w/d's make me real lazy. It seems like everthing is this big huge chore. I hate the sweats and chills. The only thing I like to eat is sweets....real food has no taste at all. I don't have to worry about not eating meat this Good Friday :0).

You are doing really great!!! I thought a few times there you were not going to make it. You pulled through and that helped me to stay on track. We will feel better soon.....I have to think positive. I check the board a few times a day and some of the posts really help me. Keep on smiling.....you know the weekend is going to be the hardest. I kind of dread this weekend. It is a good thing I am an avid reader...that really saves me.

Is little Jackson aware of the Easter Bunny? I don't know if you celebrate or not. If so, Happy Easter!

Sending kind thoughts your way!
Mariyah
Helpful - 0
Happy Easter to you too!  Yes, everything does feel like one big chore and I am extra lazy!  Jackson doesn't really get the easter bunny concept yet :)
Ugh, and this weekend will be hard.  There just isn't enough structure during the weekend which is a blessing and a curse.
Helpful - 0
I am on day 3 and lazy...But, I was lazy when I was on the pills...So, Maybe I am just lazy...I am going to try to do something constructive today...Get my mind off these w/d's...I will be spending Easter alone...  :(  Its sad and lonely...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.