Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

He lied

the doctor gave him a script! he went a month! a whole month!! couldnt handle the PAWS anymore!

i have been sobbing knowing it's starting again. I want to dig a hole and crawl in..i want to run away, i really wish...cant say what i wish
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thank you for you support. i'm sorry you lost your wife hrdcre.

he lied to me about getting the script, he told the dr he has a problem but he just keeps on writing them.
Helpful - 0
you got yourself what about that.  thats all we really have in the end. people in our life are bonus's or not.  can't control someone else, its tough to see.  I hope things turn around for you, they still can.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the support LIZ

tomanypills- I am crying because of your post. I know it's so hard for you, I see it in my hubby. He told me the guilt he feels, how disappointed he is in himself.

I told him that it's always, too many pills, not enough pills, w/d and bills and money. When is there time for me? The burden of everything external is on me.  I'm tired, very tired. I have no one anymore. I can't talk to anyone.
Helpful - 0
they say you have to do it for yourself but nothing hurt me like when my wife said she had givin up..not that she was leaving me but that she had accepted that i would always be a USING addict and that was how our life would be,,that really put the brakes on ,,,,for 6 years then slipped behind surgery,,no not true,,slipped cause im an addict,,someone told me once dont be suprised if i tell u i used,,be suprised if i tell u i havent used,,,,,,,im an addict
Helpful - 0
Welcome to the site........

So he lied to the Dr. to get a script.....

Do you understand what paws really is?
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
if addicts only knew what they do to the ones they love...we are the ones that have to bare the burden of their addiction.  i have been where you are many times with my children...i know how disappointed and hurt you feel.  wish there was something i could say that would take the pain away.

all i can offer is a bunch of hhhuuugggsss!

kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.