Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

friendship lost

this has been on my mind for over a week now and i feel it is time to post.

i had, what i considered, a very good friend on this forum.  she was the first person i talked to every morning and we spoke throughout the day often.  we didn't always see eye to eye on everything and occasionally disagreed on how each other responded to posts...but we always seemed to work it out.  the last time...well...was the last time we have spoken.

i miss her very much and i want her to know that.  this post doesn't need responding to...i just need her to know this.  she will know who she is.

kim
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey hun.  I know this is not me, prolly steph or someone on more than I have been.   I sure learn a lot here and you have been such a big support to others here on the forum.  
How are you doing tonight??

Peace~  Just got on
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
nope...wrong one (hehe)

i'm doing ok...considering all things...having to get a new education these days though...never thought i'd be having to go through something like this.

i miss you girl...oh **** on them for deleting your posts...you're not alone...some of mine have "disappeared" into the great beyond too...lol.
you've got to start posting more...you always make me laugh...can't forget about the banana bread post...L"dMAO.  some of the things that come out of your mouth just crack me up.

so tell me how YOU are doing.  making any progress or just hanging with things the way they are for now...and notice i said "for now".  i expect good things coming from you...soon...so what's up?

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Hello my friend.  Sorrry I got lost in the posts.  I haven't been on in forever.  I am doing ok.  I definetly am not in a real good place with my addiction.  It helps so much for you to say you accept me as I am today.  Although we both know how I long to be!!

I have been thinking about you and your kindness.  It is a great thing to know you are here on the forum when you really don't have to be.  It is your choice to come here and learn of addiction.  My solace in that is that your body is not suffering physically from addiction.  Your heart and head suffer because of those around you suffering, but YOU are strong and willing to listen...it is such a gift you have.  I also feel a sense of accountability to myself and others because of the way you care so much about your children.  I thank you for believing in me.

Peace~  Are we the only ones on this evening?  There are many amazing new ppl here.  I think they are so strong.  I have read so much.  SOmetimes it is not necessary to even comment, just read and take it all in.  The way ppl reach out to one another in the same situation is a beautiful thing.  Thank you again for caring enough to be here.

Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
YOU are special in my eyes!

i'm starting to get worried...did everyone get beamed up? (hehe)

think i'm going to give up and go to bed...goodnight sweetie!

kim

Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I noticed there is now a "living with HIV/AIDS forum" is that new here???
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
it's not new...they just moved it... but no one really was posting much so i started posting this morning and have had alot of response.  guess they just needed someone to "START TALKING" and we all know how much i like to talk (hehe)

how's that wrist doing?  i feel for you...i had tennis elbow a month or so ago that lasted for a couple of weeks...it was so painful...ouch!

hope you're feeling better,
kim
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Well it only takes one person to start a movement... you are that person..

Wrist is better... my gram gets the same thing and she suggested if its not better by monday to go get a cortisone shot.. I am gonna look into it.. this morning I couldn't move my thumb or open the bedroom door with the knob.. tonight its better not 100% but better.. Sunday it will get more rest so.. we'll see.. I totally bartered with a friend with good handwritting to do my invites this weekend... I am so relieved..

Hope you have a great night.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.