Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
192332 tn?1189755828

midnight! is there anybody out there?

24*days c/t.still cant get to sleep at a decent time.]]]]]]]]aaaaahhhhhggggg!Im going crazy.sorry.had to let that out.Peace
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had 55 days of little or no sleep, it will return to normal in time. The doctor can give you trazadone. It is used as a anti-depressant, no addiction worries and you will sleep. They gave it to me a rehab.

Keep putting one foot in front of the other.

God's Speed,

Sturgil Flockin
Helpful - 0
Gosh, 24 days!!!!!  I wish I could say the same for myself; heck, I wish I could just say 2 days!  I think I will be able to soon though, coming here has helped inspire me.  Just wanted to say good luck and that I am so very proud of your accomplishment.  It has been close to 20 years since I have been off my pills except for maybe 2-3 days at a time and that was just a couple of episodes in which I ran out of my Rx early - certainly nothing to brag about.  Well, try to get some sleep now...........hope you have a great Easter weekend.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
hiyas, i can get to sleep early then i wake up an hour later and I am up for hours it will pass .I have always had sleep issues thats one of the things I liked about the pills they knocked me out at first,  then things went down hill.try to get some rest .
Avis
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.