Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

day 4...after a 2 and a half week taper

I am feeling still taired chills here and there sneezing like crazy...but I am still alive. I guess I can't expect my body to just adjust after an 11 year addiction to Ultram/Tramadol. I can't wait until I am able to just run after the baby instead of sluggishly walk after him, and until I don't sit everytime I see a chair. I slept ok....I'm telling ya Hylands Restful Leg is working for me. I have had RLS since before it had a name and this over the counter drug is really working. I am not taking anything else....no tylenol no drugs what so ever except one cup of coffee and Vitamin b complex. I need to reclaim my body.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Congrats to you!!!  You are doing so well and I know you will beat this. I am on day 6 and have all the symptoms and getting a wee bit better. Please keep posting your progress because it helps me and others getting through this process. Enjoy your weekend and I hope something wonderful happens for you.

Always,
Mariyah
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
glad you are doing well , i am on day two and doing much better then i thought I would ..still sick but getting better i am doing vit b and melation for sleep cuz it as helped me in the past takes a while to kick in but I know it will help it took a while for me to get where I am it will take me a while to get better ...I am walking yesterday was hard I am not thinking today is going to be much better but I can do it and in the long run feel better. My drug of choice was ultram as well ,but took vikes as well so I understand how you feel. This drug has kept me from doing so many things, I got to the point where I just wanted to stay home and be high what a waste of time .I will be thinkging of you
Avis
Helpful - 0
glad all is well with you as well. We have to do this. I know for myself I have to stop the cycle. With four young children and a family of alcoholics I need to be clean and alert at all times. I don't want to be a hypocrit when it comes to teaching my children. I would feel so guilty
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.