Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Wishing you peace

I am hoping the peaks and valleys of your life bring no more than you can handle today and you are having a peaceful Easter weekend. Thank you for your support and love here on the addiction forum.  You are each an inspiration in your own way and GIVING of your life stories and experiences and struggles are healing for all.  Thank you  God Bless.

Peace~

4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Girl!!!! Good to hear from you! Thanks for the greetings! I always enjoy your posts as you know!  Hope you are doing well my dear friend!  I am going to the Easter Vigil mass tonight (2 1/2hrs) My daughter is an altar server tonight so I will go with my two oldest and my little ones go with their Dad in the AM...it goes too late for them AND me!!!! At least it will keep the demons at bay!!!!!!LOL (It really is a beautiful service....just VERY long!) You have a peaceful day and I hope we talk soon!
Peace and joy to you!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Hi Creek - hadn't talked to u since I came back.. u probably don't remember me but you helped me alot a few days before I went into detox and its like i have a hard time putting my thoughts into words but when you right I get all excited and i'm thinking - that is EXACTLY how I feel.  Just wanted you to know - sorry if I seem to be rambling :)  Wishing you a great wknd as well.

dt
Helpful - 0
It's flipping snowing here in PA....it's Easter and Springtime and the snow is coming down like crazy! Bizarre!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Snow and strong winds here in Indiana, too. Are we going to have a white Easter. In fact, we are. I have tried stomping my feet, pouting, and locking myself in my room and nothing makes it stop. My daughter that's married called and told me to grow up, but she was laughing when she said it so she will live to see another day. LOL!!

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!
LS
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.