Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
177003 tn?1266270355

anyone still here??

I fell asleep on the couch after making deviled eggs for tomorrow's dinner. Now I'm here and I think I missed everyone. Just my luck.lol

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!....LS
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hey
yeah my two kids and my hubby and my mom and my little bro will there tomorrow but gotta go cuz i have six dozen eggs to color and my kids baskets to do and no piiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllssssssssss so it is hard cuz i took my xanny already. better get started so luvs and take care have a happy easter ttyl

chros
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Hi,

It's been a little while, but I have kept you and Christian in my prayers. You seem a little more calm. I was so worried. I put myself in your shoes and you're one strong woman!!

Hope you have plans for Easter. Just give yourself a mental break. Don't worry for just one day. I know as I write this how hard that would be and I know I couldn't do it, either.

My daughters are only a year apart, but my "wild child" has made me lose more sleep and cry more tears than anything else. I never know is she's drinking and driving with my grandson in the car. (I think I told you that already.) I'm so afraid the cops are going to knock on my door some night and tell me she's gone. There is no pain like that of a mother watching her kid make mistakes and remains helpless to stop them. Well, that's enough depressing stuff. lol

How are you doing?? The board is really quiet tonight. I guess everyone's getting ready for tomorrow. I made the deviled eggs and baked beans and we're going to my daughter's for dinner. It's always good to hear from you!

Hugs.......LS
Helpful - 0
Im actually here..
Been just stumbling along here with thoughts of not much to say

How was yoru day
I did my turkey today...it was alright..good food anyways...lol
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hey connie...wow...can't believe we are on at the same time (hehe)...how are you girlie?  i think about you often and have missed talking to you.  i saw that you posted that you have snow...bummer...who wants snow at easter.  it is pretty cold here too considering that it's been 80-85 last week.  tomorrows high is supposed to be 58.  that's cold to me...lol

are you feeling better yet?  i so hope so.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
You seem a little down or it could just be me thinking that. I'm wrong about 99% of the time. lol  I have the deviled eggs and baked beans done. Going to my daughter's. I have a feeling I will be cooking more when I get there. lol

I feel kind of lost, too. Not many people here tonight. I was reading some old posts. Just stalling taking my shower and going to bed. The vitamin B shot the dr. gave me helped my fatigue quite a bit. I actually had a minute or two of energy.

Please take care and have a HAPPY EASTER!!
Hugs....LS
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Hi,

Thanks for answering my post. I was starting to think I was the only one here tonight. Everyone must be getting ready for tomorrow. Are you going to be with your family for Easter?? I hope you have a wonderful day.

Take care and keep in touch....LS
Helpful - 0
i am still here lol just like always chros
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.