Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
192332 tn?1189755828

checking up on ya all

Hello everyone!I havent been on the forum much today.I was just wanting to say hi to everyone and i hope things are good this Easter weekend.I have nothing but drama around here.Daughter's tag teaming my wife being lil ******* and sh1t.sometimes i just want to pack up my wife and leave all this drama.I have a job in Portland Oregon if i want it and decent money too or i might start another roofing business.But we cant leave our grand daughters because their parents are such losers right now.Sh1t has to hit the fan every holiday.I think lizzie knows where i am coming from.sorry to ramble .just helps to let it out.Well going for now.Penny for your thoughts.God Bless Everyone!..........Bruce
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
186166 tn?1385259382
life's a b*tch, isn't it? (hehe)

i know how you feel bruce.  there have been so many times, through the years, that i just wanted to pack up and get the hell out of dodge too...difference is, i didn't even want to take my husband with me...lol...i used to fantasize about just moving away, getting a job as a waitress, and living above the diner...wow...what a life...no troubles, no worries...JUST LITTLE OLE ME...to hell with the rest of them.  BUT...that never happened and i am still right here in Georgia taking care of the world...putting my needs and happiness aside for the sake of "motherhood".

i thought when my last son left for college that...finally...it was going to be my turn at a shot for happiness.  what happened?  where did that chance go?  it is so easy for me to just sit in this house and say "why me"..."what did i do to deserve this"?  i know the Lord says that he will never give us more than we can handle...but geez...exactly how much more is my limit?  when will it stop?  when will i get my turn?  i'm just so tired...

i hope that we...you and i...and everyone here...will one day find the answers to why we were dealt the hand we were given.  i'm still looking for that ace in the hole...

huggs,
kim

Helpful - 0
Im with both of ya, except, like Kim. I wanted just to leave my husband, lol.  I have thought about that so much and then thought things through and figured out I would be hurting myself in the long run.  But, the more I talk to people, EVERYONE in our neighborhood that seems so happy and content all have drama.  I had a little get together yesterday and found I was not along.  Lizzie, I miss talking to you, and Bruce, your appointment is coming up on tuesday right???   I cant wait to hear how it goes..  Happy Easter!!! Georgia
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
happy easter georgia!

i miss ya too girlie...you've got to slow down and get back with us here...everyone misses you...not only me.  your posts have been kind of sparse lately...lol...maybe that means you don't need us anymore:(

hope you and the kids have a wonderful day filled with love...give those little ones a big hug from me.

huggs from your friend,
kim

Helpful - 0
Kim, I miss you too.  I do need to slow down.  I have been taking some time away from the forum, but, its not that I dont need you, I need you guys now more than ever. If you read my post to oxybliss you will see why.  I have been ghost reading every now and then and I seen how some of your uneducated family canceled on you for Easter, that really pissed me off.  How is Christian, any new news????  Huggs, Happy Easter, Georgia
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.