Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Its quiet

a bit lonely...its 7:30 am...Why am I up...I have no clue..I havent slept this weekend much at all.....Im exhausted yet here I am...awake..
Its Sunday morning, I guess my mind is where it would be at...Wondering how they are doing, what they are doing, are they having a wonderful Easter...
I know this is sad, but.......ya know what...I dont feel like I deserve any kind of happiness......or even contentness....while we are not together.....call me crazy call me stupid but its where my head is at....

Everyone is gone...is empty here all but me and the 19 year old....I slept so horrible last night...really edgy I guess.....Everyone is gone, the little girl will be back sometime today I dont know when though......everyoen else is supposed to come home..tomorrow....

Well, I'm here..for abit..going to search the net I suppose..

Good morning to you all...and hope your all doing well

oh yes..and of course to the new people...WELCOME....
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
199177 tn?1490498534
oxysbliss,
yeah sometimes alone is good however not on holidays.I am sorry you are hurting . I hope your day gets better as it goes.I realize sometimes however it does not and we just have to try to hold on ...I have been there where I have needed to take things min by min and it sucks .somehow we make thru and a new day come and its a bit better ...... I hope this helps a bit .....
Avis
Helpful - 0
I'm sorry you are going through a tough time and I know how holidays in particular can compound those feelings.
Remember not to be too hard on yourself.  You really can't help the way you feel.  It's huge that you can be honest with yourself.  I think that is very important...it keeps a person grounded.
Helpful - 0
Thanks folks,
I dont know how to be happy on a day like today, I try, I did the turkey dinner thing with my cousins and ALL THEIR KIDS yesterday.....I held one of my cousins...Thats just really hard...I have this always emptiness inside and it hurts..and sometimes when I dont catch myself I go on this hating trip for my ex...When in reality..That isnt good..I dont want to be there with him. He does hwat he does for whatever reasons.....those are his own and he has felt no need to let me in on that...regardless if I think its immature or not...Those are his feelings...and they are just as valid as mine. Even though we dont see eye to eye.
I guess in some way. he would get that ya know, Im not there to hurt him, Im not there to TAKE THE KIDS FROM HIM...though, I fear thats what hes afraid of...so instead he makes my kids hate me..and tell them I left them I am no where to be found...and perhaps he can keep them longer...

it isnt fair and it hurts like ******* hell....Ive suffered enough, Ive been robbed enough....and yet...theres nothng I can do but sit back and wait...and try to sort out these things on my own....
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.