Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Happy easter everyone!!

I have alot to do today so I won't be on for a while.  I just want everyone to know I'll be thinking and praying for you all.  Have a good day and I'll be on a little later tonight.  Everyone try to do something productive today.  It's gettin a little chilly out here in florida but other than that, it's a beautiful day.  I'm going to spend it hunting easter eggs, going to motherinlaws house, etc etc.  Trying to stay busy.  Luvs ya all, Lil. :)
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Great to see your post. Have a LOVELY day with your family.

I'm feeling like doo-doo right now. You're right, I need to get out. Okay I'm going to try walkin the dog.

Have a wonderful day.

--AThena

P.S. You know, Capricorns are known for being very, very smart, and very rock-solid people. I bet you have these qualities!
Helpful - 0
I'm soooo sorry you feel like doodoo... I hope you feel better after the walk!!  It's funny that you mentioned that about capricorns.  I'm the rock of the family.  If they only knew I had a problem. I don't normally become addicted to anything.  I can drink, do other drugs and never have a problem.  Like I said before in a post.  This isn't something that we went out lookin for.  This comes to us in a lovely form of pain relief.  I have arthritis and other things with my lower back and leg.  Starting off with a depression problem and getting these little golden things in a pill form, I became addicted to them for feeling better mentally as well as physically.

Try and have a good day k?  I'm here for you!!  And I want you to know that you are one of the people here that give me alot of support.  You are a wonderful person, and I luvs ya for all your kind posts to me.  Luvs ya lots and thinking of you today!!! Lil.
Helpful - 0
You say it is chilly in florida try nebraska babe LOL ne way happy easter i will talk to u tomorrow after i get my script naughty yeah a little luv ya lots chros
Helpful - 0
You are so funny.  Thank you so much.  Just think it'll be warmer soon.  Yayyyy lol.  You are in my thoughts always sweetie, luvs ya lots and miss you!!! Lil.
Helpful - 0
Happy Easter!!! I hope you have a great day with your family!  You deserve it :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.