Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

still maybe pregnant

I posted a few days back that i may be pregnant and am hoping I am and that this will finally MAKE me stop my habit once and for all.  Its still early for me to take a test and find out for sure, but I can tell you I have more symptoms pointing to pregnancy already. Im pretty sure I am  :)   Will keep you posted. Thanks for listening.  
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi W. Rose; yes I remember. Please tell me what you're taking again, and how much. No judgement here, so tell it like it is.

There's no time like the present to turn this old life of yours in for a new one. This may be a true blessing for you!

--Athena
Helpful - 0
keep me posted b/c speaking as a mother of two i could spot the symptoms a mile away and it may be the best thing for you.  THIS IS NO OFFENSE TO YOU but i often think why do i think i can quit if im pregn?  so i can quit for one child but not the other two i have???  That is why i never got preg again because if i do this it will be for my babies i already have--- although i understand that when you are preg you cant take pills and that is pry why it is so much easier i dont know severe w/d for me today so icant think straight this might have come out wrong i dont know but none of this was ment to be mean in any way.

good luck:)chros
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.