Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

day 5 oops

took a half of a percoset today not my DOC but it was still a setback. Mad at myself ,sorry everyone
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
aw that stinks
Helpful - 0
Awwww sweetie... don't be sorry or even beat yourself up over that!!  You're doing awesome and you are a very big inspiration to me.  You are doing great!!  1/2 perc isn't going to do a thing, just get up, brush your knees off and get back on the horse.  I was suppose to start my new job this morning, but I have a reallyyyyy responsible boss I found out lol.  I got there at 7am and he wasn't there.  The front desk girl called him at home and he completely forgot that he told me to be there monday at 7am for training lmao... he was still in bed.  Now I don't start til tomorrow morning :(  I was so looking forward to working today!!  I worked at nite before with a bunch of pill heads.  I had to quit my job to get away from all that stuff.  I was looking forward to working during the day to take my mind off the pills.  Instead of thinking about it all day then going to work at nite.  Maybe this is just what I need.  Well sorry to babble on, I just wanted to tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers today :)  You are an awesome person!!!  Luvs ya, Lil.
Helpful - 0
Since it is Easter and you probably have a lot of stuff to do with four children I think it is completely understandable that you took half a Percaset (at any rate it is not Ultram which you quitting) and I don't think it will make a bit of difference. Just keep going - and keep being as strong as you have been until now. You are an inspiration!
Minnie
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Just make sure you don't give yourself permission to take any more pills tonight. Hop back on the wagon tomorrow and you'll be fine. You're gonna be clean someday soon and then you'll feel better for the rest of your life.

Take Care....LS
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
singha,
monday is a new day :) keep on trucken
Avis :)
Helpful - 0
don't be too hard on yourself it done move on. just a minor glich.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.