Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

lil_rab - Good Luck Tomorrow!!!

I just read that your new boss was asleep when you showed up LMAO!!!  I would of gone to his house and woke him up (I am sooo not a morning person)  I am really glad you aren't working at night anymore and have this great new opportunity to work during the day, getting to know all new people.  I will be thinking about you tomorrow and I hope your boss wakes up LOL!  Please let me know how it works out for you.  Love ya!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You are such a sweetie and you made me laugh out loud thank you lol.  Yeah, after the boss tellin the girl to tell me that he was soooo sorry that he forgot I was comin in for trainin this morning at 7am, he told her to tell me that he would call me when he got in the office this morning around 10am... never called grrrrrr... so I called and left voice mail around 5pm and he still hasn't called me back.  I'm thinkin' he's a very irresponsible person or maybe he doesn't need me as bad as he acts in person.  I dunno, we'll see tomorrow.  I was so ready to start work during the day and was so disappointed this morning :(  thank you sweetie for the post, it definitely made me feel better :)  luvs ya lots and take care, Lil.
Helpful - 0
How was it today?  I hope the boss realizes that he better be responsible and take care of our girl :)  He will have some explaining to do - OMG I just felt like Ricky Ricardo talking to Lucy LOL.  Talk to you later ;)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.