Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
199013 tn?1207065616

Lortab CT day 2

48 hours to hit at 1 pm-- I way overslept and just got up-- feel a bit light headed an still have diarreah. So far none of the horrible anxiety but I have been taking about .5 xanex every 6 hours and I really hope that will avoid that-- last time I wanted to die while I was in the deep dark hole of anxiety

will check in as the day progresses.  from what I read online and from most the 48-72 time is rough so that should be ahead of me tonight.

I am really trying NOT to just look for the symptoms and assume.  It is hard when you have been through it-- not to analize every dang thing and assume it is because of the drugs.

BJ
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good point....I am on day two too.  It isn't ALL about drugs.  Today I will pay attention to something other than wd. (when I am not crapping myself)  Thanks
Helpful - 0
LETS HERE IT FOR DAY TWO....TALK TO YOU LATER OR TOMORROW...DAY THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace comrade
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
two days ago was just three days ago for me ,I feel so much better .so just think in a few more days things will be looking up :)
Avis
Helpful - 0
Thanks avis...you make me feel I'm in the game again.  Lets stick to it.  After w/d...you know...life.....thats what gets me.  Peace~  Good Luck
Helpful - 0
You're all doing it!!! OMG THAT'S AWESOME!!  I'm so proud of all of you!!! You can do it the rest of the way.  Just think of how good you're gonna feel.  Keep posting, or whatever you have to do to get your mind off of it.  I've been keeping a journal and that really helps.  Fishing, going to the beach and feeling the wind and hearing the waves is so awesome!!!  Read a book, keep your feet moving if you have the strength.  Taking walks really helps alot also.  If you can push yourselves to get up, I definitely encourage walks.  Taking walks really helps me.  My dog is soooo tired of taking walks now lol.  Thinking of all of you, Luvs ya lots, Lil.
Helpful - 0
199013 tn?1207065616
thanks for all the comments-

I dont know how I feel tonight-- I am a bit depressed and brain is foggie -- no appetite-- still have diarreah--  One thing I dont have is the major anxiety ( when I say anxiety I mean calling my husband home from work and not being able to be alone at alll ) I had the first time and I hope it is the xanex I am trying to take at very low increments throughout the day

feel hopeful but still dreading next few days--

BJ
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.