Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

will i have w/d's?

quick question again......my husband and i have been off oxy's and percs for over a week now, the past few day, i'd say about 3 day's in a row, we've been taking xanax for anxiety, only 1/4 of a 1mg bar. We only have 12 or so between the both of us. will i go through w/d's again like we did from oxy's or will i not because we only used them for such alittle time?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well, I dont think you will go through w/d over 12 pills, 'specially since you are both splitting them between you. BUT you really want to be careful when it comes to xaxax(or any benzos for that matter) Because they are horribly addicting if you start taking them regularly. And the w/d are 10X worse than any w/d's from opiates...(Or so I have been told by many people here).
As long as you are using them for anxiety as you said, and you aren't taking too many of them, (which it seems you aren't) You'll be okay in my opinion.
Helpful - 0
I just read my post and I saw I spelled it xaxax (lol) sorry my fingers are cold from being outside so I'm not typing too clearly! lol xaxax...thats funny if I do say so myself.  ;)
Helpful - 0
thanks guy's..ya know what cinnamon, I didn't notice the spelling, how funny is that :) I must really be spent huh!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.