Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

anyone im new

hey new here im friend of chrosty and just need to talk she told me about this forum so thought id check it out.  med head
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey, welcome to the forum... alot of peeps here that are very encouraging and inspiring.  Do you have a pill problem?  I'm a 36 year old housewife of 3 children.  I've had a problem for 3 years straight.  Started with back pain and has been an emotional roller coaster ever since.  I hope this forum helps you as much as it's helped me. The last time I quit, thanx to this forum, I quit for 13 days, just recently screwed up about a week ago and started using one pill a day.  It was very shameful that I started taking more but before I got help from all the wonderful people here I was taking between 400mg of percs and oxys a day to about 500mg a day.  I want to be around for my great grandchildren so I'm trying my hardest.  The anxiety gets outrageous.  I'm here for you if you just wanna talk.  Just post and some of us will post back.  What's your story?  Thinking of you, Lil. :)
Helpful - 0
I have a question others might creep out about... you might just be the person to ask....it's about my past needle use. Should I continue?
Helpful - 0
Hey there. Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you by posting that last note to hardcore.

How can we help you? This is a great resource if you have a problem with addiction, particularly to pain meds.

Let us know what kind of support you need. You don't have to hide anything here; feel free to be completely honest.

Welcome.

--Athena
Helpful - 0
See new post up top.
Helpful - 0
Hey I was the new girl last week, welcome this forum really helped me I just didnt start to post until last week. You'll have good and bad day and hopefully more good days.

Blessings
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.