Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

addictedto "mommie dearest" i mean loratab

and so...on the next episode of "AS THE WORLD TURNS" ...georgia admits that she hates her mother in law and has finally flipped out...her husband, who is still breastfeeding, is not speaking to her...and she is trying to figure out a way of feeding "mommie dearest" her last bottle of loratab...should she do it?

to find out the fate of "mommie dearest" watch tomorrow's episode of..."AS THE WORLD TURNS"

hey girlie...how's things going?  i need an update.

huggs,
kim
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
You are truly the sweetest man. I know what you're going through and all I need to get me by is your friendship. You understand the fentanyl patches, and I understand what's going on with you. We both have a mutual friend that can't post anymore because of pain. I have been tossing around the idea of talking without typing for us. Oh, that was your idea. LOL  sorry.

You take care and please allow yourself the medicine you need to be comfortable, but not foggy. There's nothing wrong with taking what your dr. gives you for pain. You don't abuse it. I'm so proud of you for getting off the lollipops from hell. I have learned from you not to use them. I had planned to use them after I took off the last patch. No way now. I told my dr. and she said she would give me something else for a few weeks if I had trouble.

I was asleep but woke up. Turned on the old computer and saw you had posted. I had to answer before I go back to sleep. You're a true gentleman.
Love.....LS
Helpful - 0
I search for the ignorant jackassss who made a bad post to you, no luck with crab claws typing too muc, but if I'd a found em, I da let em have it! Both barrels. Whoever gave LS a hard time post ME. I'll set you straight. LS is my inspiration here. so back offa her! Or take me on. Love you LS!
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
G......I'm sorry about the situation you're in. If she was leaving in a few days and only came once a year it wouldn't be as bad. I don't think you can handle this a whole lot more and then she comes back to visit time and time again. I would have already had her drawn and quartered. Hang in there hon.

Lizzie your sense of humor is wacky. lol In spite of everything you made me lmao. You're just a natural. lol

I just got home and online and it's almost 10:30. If anything happened that I need to know about please tell me. Makes for good reading and then throw it away.

Love you both. hugs...........C
Helpful - 0
I just want to go get a bullhorn and use it because she cant hear a damn thing that I say and I simply refuse to repeat myself after the fourth time.  This is working against me with my habit, from my usual 3 a day, I have had 5 pills and a oxy.  I also think I need wine just to make it through the night without killing, lol.... Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.