Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Morning Folks

Wasn't on last night hope all is well.. gonna catch up on posts.. and have my coffee.. i had a staff meeting this morning so up early and then a break before work at 2pm..
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good AM....I'm on my way out the door to pick up my daughter from Pre-K then off to the playground (more for me than her..heheh) before the rain rolls in! I think you are sending us your rain from yesterday! THANKS!!!!!!  Have a good day Steph!
Peace,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Good morning, hope you have a great day. How are you doing, are you feeling any w/d or are you fine? Anyway it will all be over soon for you, and you are a shining example for the rest of us - which is such a very positive thing (and you give great advice).
Minnie
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Hi.. thanks for asking.. I have had some anxiety and some waking up through out the night.. Also some muscle cramps.. but I am hanging on.. a little discomfort is worth not having a gut wrenching WD later on.. which i am hoping is what will happen.
How are you?? When is your holiday again?? I know you said it was in May now??
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Hi fladdict!Have a great day:]
Helpful - 0
I am sure that you won't feel much w/d when you have tapered this slowly. This is what most doctors recommend as far as I can see, but it takes a lot of willpower that we don't all have - you have shown, though that you do!

I will start tapering more seriously on April 30 (I am tapering now as well, but still back and forth), and then quit altogether on May 5 (May 4 I have a family function), so it is still three weeks from now, but I simply couldn't get time off from work before then. I am ready and as prepared as I can be, though, so I just hope I will make it.
Minnie
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
thanks man.. hope you have a great day too.. Its actually my hubby and I's anniverary of our first date.. so we have extra special dinner plans tonight at a swanky restaurant.. its called Bern's Steak house.. its rated number one in the best steak houses in the US..
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Yummy!I hope you guys enjoy.and happy anaversary.[i cant even spell it let alone remember it LOL]I almost forgot our 20th last month.almost wound up sleeping with the cat.Have FUN........Bruce
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.