A
Close
192332 tn?1189755828

despiratewife and hubby choo

Miss you guys.
13 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
192332 tn?1189755828
Hang in there.I would go straight for the MRI.It is way better and they will probably order one any way.but I'm no doctor just a lowly roofer.Peace...........Bruce
Helpful - 0
Thanks a bunch!!
Helpful - 0
Ya'll are in my thoughts tonight.  I want you all to know that if ya need to talk I'm here for ya!!  Try and have a restful sleep... oxybliss?  Hope everything turns out ok at the docs... my fingers are crossed and btw... I have msn also so add me if you'd like to that also... it's lil_rab2005***@****.  Thanks and luvs ya'll Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Iknow I miss tghem too..
They are having dinner lol

Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
i think you are right.LOL,you doing ok?
Helpful - 0
No but im forcing myself to find somethign good
HOw you doing?
Yea I just added Choo to my msn and he had said that earlier.....
Im so glad SOMEONE on here has msn and not AOL and yahoo...lol I like msn sooo much better lol
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
I'm ok except i took a zoloft for the first time and i feel weird.i took my bp med shortly after and now i feel crapy.going to have to take the zoloft in th morning and the bp med at night.Feel kinda strange????????????????????????
Helpful - 0
I dont take anything thank goodness
though I really do wish they got Sub here in Canada...to at least help ya know..its frustrating
I have to get in touch with a new doc..I have one coming soon...I dont know if you read recently but...I am in need of a cat scan..I may have done some major damage and alot of the things I still feel  relate to that...it really sucks of course Im fearing the worst...go figure eh

Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
I had to have a MRI once because i thought i was having seisures.they gave me a cat scan and it showed what the doc called a conglomeration of veins on top of my brain.i went to a neuro surgeon and he ordered the MRI and come to find out it was  a calcifacation deposit and nothing to worry about.I was very scared for about 3 weeks waiting for the results.The first doc basicly told me i had a tumor.Scary!
Helpful - 0
Thats what Im afraid of Cancer or something ya know..Imean I have so  many ****** up things that happen with my body its pretty scary
i really try to distract my mind, but thats really really hard...and sometimes I can adn just snap...its been tough..

I hear ya thought, im scared shitless I have talked about it here and there..but I stillf eel pretty alone in it all...

at least there is one thing..I will FINALLY find out whats wrong....ya know...i mean I may not want to but to some degree I just have to deal with it
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Hang in there you'll be ok.I stressed for nothing.What are your symptoms?
Helpful - 0
My eyes shake back adn forth,
I have really bad headaches
I faint
I see those stars and stuff
Pins and needles in my back
chest pain
my one side of the ear hurts like hell, feels like I have an earache
I have pain in my neck which stretchs down to my chest....

and I think thats it lol
That I remember
oh and lightheadness....
Helpful - 0
oh yes..I forgot i puke ALOT lol

pretty much daily...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.