A
A
Close

Anybody here?

Hello everybody -
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
186166 tn?1385259382
i am doing well considering everything...but i'll make it.

hope you get caught up soon and it will not put you in too much of a bind.  chit happens and we have to suffers the consequences of our mistakes...but on the upside of that is we learn from these same mistakes.  nothing in life comes easy and you will be blessed for the path you are now choosing for yourself.

keep in touch
huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Thanks Lizzie Lou.  Like I said I always feel better here and know that I will be told the truth.  Paying for these mistakes seems like it is going to tale forever and not to mention the people I have hurt or I have I have to work to trust me again.  Like you said its will get better if I am sincere in my changing.  Just hate suffering consequences.  But I did it to myself - tonight I am hating life and am not too thrilled with myself either.  Glad to hear your son is feeling better - still praying here.
Helpful - 0
*Wave*
Hi
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
I am physically.LOL
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hey phony...you at work?  all the women are probably watching american idol...lol    how are you doing today?  feeling better?

kim
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
damn roof...i didn't know you were such a rocker...lol...ya know how you kind of get a mental picture of ppl here by what they say...well, now i'm lost about you (hehe)

does your b/p feel like its down still?  hope the zoloft kicks in soon...don't plan on going anywhere tomorrow...you will probably sleep all day...lol

later,
kim
Helpful - 0
Yes I am at work.  Forgot about American Idol.  I am a Sopranos junkie :)  Today has been a little worse.  I am doing better with the w/ds and such but now all the wrong choices I made well this week is my week for suffering the repercusions (sp) I guess.  I just cannot believe some of the dumb **** I have done - like not paying rent and now its reality time. How are you?
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
OH Yea!I'm a metal head at heart.I love country too.variety is the spice of life. I think the bp med helped last night but after i took the zoloft i think it went up again.kinda got that dull headache again.I cant win.LOL Hows Christian?
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
ah hell bruce...the zoloft didn't make your bp go up...lol...you're just anxious about it because of what everybody told you...such a scaredy cat!

christian is doing well, thanks for asking.  he has not been "sick" at all...so far.  mentally he's doing better.  he has been off the wall though with his ADHD...worse case of hyperactivity i've ever seen in my life...so hyper that meth actually calmed him down some...lol...he is drug free and alive...that is a blessing to me.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
~wwaaavvveeessss backkkkk~~  hope you have a wonderful nite!! Take care and god bless, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.