Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Good night

Well Ive had a interesting day,
Thank God its almost over I am happy to report I am not going to bed upset...I prayed..and I am trying to get back to my postive ways.....gosh I miss that girl that saw the beauty in many things...even if it was pain

Thanks for just letting me be me..and letting me rant the way I have...God I really needed that.....Im not going to apoliage for my actions..None of them is justifyable....I just didit adn I just lost it..and I just went into it and I did...I have nothing else other than I will try my best not to do it again!! Thats all I can say..

I love you all....some closer than others..but whatever..its love no matter what...
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
There is nothing to apologize for sweetie... you did nothing wrong.  I thought you handled nomas very well and with respect which is more than he deserved the way he was ranting, but whatever the reason whether he was going through a bad time with the withdrawals etc. I think you handled it pretty well. So, there is absolutely nothing for you to apologize for cuz u did nothin' wrong.  You have a very restful sleep and take care... luvs ya, Lil.  I'll be praying for ya, I know you're havin a rough time with everything in your life and hopefully one day it will get better soon.
Helpful - 0
HUG - Back atcha

Rest

Choo
Helpful - 0
Yes....and sometimes I have to dig a little deeper to grab her
******* mirrors and water lol

Thanks Choo...Miss both you and the misses.....

have a wonderful night
Helpful - 0
rest my dear.  I'm going to read.  Glad you are calm now.  Love ya. We'll talk.
Helpful - 0
To find that girl, all you have to do is look in the mirror!

Love

Choo
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.