Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
190466 tn?1215884854

NoMas

I wasnt directing any of my comments towards anyone in particular, although we have had some people come on this forum just to start sh.t. Did you say you have been on suboxone for two years?I took it for 8 mths and was advised to do a very short term taper but found myself abusing the sub also. 2-8mgs a day. AND THATS NO JOKE
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
192332 tn?1189755828
Hey Man!Just curious.why would anyone need to be on that s-it for so long?I thought it was to ween off other opioids .Why would a doc let it go for so long?...............Bruce
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
No problem brother were all in this together, when i was on the sub i felt i really needed that 16mgs and sometimes more a day and my script dr would see me twice a month at 40 per visit. Ill be praying for all who are trying. Clay TX  Hey roof hows the Antis, i know your gonna make it.  
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
I took my first anti today.I was ok until i took my bp med and now i feel crapy.How are you?keeping busy?I try to. stay cool bro and God Bless.............bruce
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
madison grace
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.