Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Whoever.

It is not necessary for anyone to apologize to me because they   mistakenly took my words as a personal affront. I have the skin of a rhinocerous and it is not easily penetrated. I do this only in an attempt and get this forum back to what it once was, a place where everyone here tries to help the the other person and to seek help themselves. No one should try to monopolize the time and energy that is needed by all. All here are overburdened as is and need as much attention as the next. They do not need to carry someone else's load. They will offer help here and there and at the same time learn from what others have to say. More than that they do not need They don't need to hear day by day offerings of personal problems that have nothing to do wth this forum. If the problems that are at home, the doctor or the workplace are relative to the problems here, by all means give us a chance to help, unless you wish to keep it personal. Anything other than that is not needed here.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
As much as I respect your opinion and as I have said before you have always been a kind, sound and supportive voice on this forum I do believe that sharing day-to-day problems or just sharing stories and experiences other than addiction-related will add to the understanding of each others situations and make us better acquainted, which is good.

Many of us are in a situation where we for many reasons haven't told anyone about our addiction and therefore the people in this forum are all we've got and sharing day-to-day events and laughs helps and make it easier to connect.

As I said yesterday let's all make an effort to make this forum a place of advice, support and compassion.
Minnie
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
good post and I agree our day to day lifes effect our addictions on a daliy basis. have a great day
Avis
Helpful - 0
As always you come through as the gentleman that you are.  Thank-you, that was such a wonderful post as your post normally are.  I just wish you were on here more often, its hard to catch you, but your words are usually taken deeply.  I wish you could get this fourm back on track.  peace and huggs to you,, Georgia
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.